• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Destroyer destroys Jim

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
If Ant would realize that Jim is not a good friend I guarantee you he would hate Opie less. A lot of his anger seems misplaced. I remember once in the very early days of TACS before he was openly fueding with Opie he admitted he had mixed feelings toward both of them for re singing. He was probably extra drunk and speaking openly for once.

Forum Clout
If Ant would realize that Jim is not a good friend I guarantee you he would hate Opie less. A lot of his anger seems misplaced. I remember once in the very early days of TACS before he was openly fueding with Opie he admitted he had mixed feelings toward both of them for re singing. He was probably extra drunk and speaking openly for once.
AntH realize he is nothing without the Opester and is a bitch for resenting the guy that made him? That’s as likely to happen as the resurgence of those cctv recordings that were going to vindicate him of any wrongdoing against Dani.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I will agree with the old girl on this one thing. If Jim had thrown his weight behind ant they could’ve had all the truckers money. If he joined ant in the first 3 months.

G

AntH realize he is nothing without the Opester and is a bitch for resenting the guy that made him? That’s as likely to happen as the resurgence of those cctv recordings that were going to vindicate him of any wrongdoing against Dani.
Oh yes the exoneration of Anthony, that must have happened, because I remember Gavin saying he wouldn’t work with someone who abused women.

G

No effect on their lives, brother. They throw period tantrums every time the Destroyer starts lobbing nukes.
its the summer of 2024

Opie is still doing his thing...livestreaming to his loyals
In his paid-off Manhattan Condo
Jim Norton is brought up
Opie repeats this opinion
Nana fully relocated TACS to his basement in the Carolina Sticks
Jim Norton flies to Greenville
They are in nanas basement
Play Opie footage
Laugh (fake) Mock (while seething)
Jim Norton flies back to sterile condo
Creeps Nordic tranny instagram
cries to sleep

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
its the summer of 2024

Opie is still doing his thing...livestreaming to his loyals
In his paid-off Manhattan Condo
Jim Norton is brought up
Opie repeats this opinion
Nana fully relocated TACS to his basement in the Carolina Sticks
Jim Norton flies to Greenville
They are in nanas basement
Play Opie footage
Laugh (fake) Mock (while seething)
Jim Norton flies back to sterile condo
Creeps Nordic tranny instagram
cries to sleep
His condo had to have been paid off years ago at this point and I think it was four million plus or minus. Nana STILL had a fucking mortgage up until selling it IIRC, brother.