• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Delusional Britanny Venti:

G

My fantasy is to show up to one of those streaming parties and as soon as I walk in, I take all of the wind out of the old men's sails as they know I'm about to steal all of the women.

Nana: Come on Brit sing a duets with me!
Brit: Sorry, [redacted], I have to get this over with..Otherwise he'll just prance around me all night continually asking.

*Sings her lyrics passionately while staring at me the whole time and ignoring Nana.

Soon after their song, I fuck Brit in an adjacent room while they're still streaming, so you all can watch and see the looks of disappointment and jealousy on the old queens face every time I make that Redbone bitch scream.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Nana: Come on Brit sing a duets with me!
Brit: Sorry, [redacted], I have to get this over with..Otherwise he'll just prance around me all night continually asking.
Nana: Hey Sue, there's all kinds of vintage Nintendo games over here!
Sue: I can't just walk over around with this cute lil' boner, mq. I feel so embarrassed to even ask you, but… You think they should really fire Billy Eppler?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
5bnzTCtp_400x400.jpg

https://64.media.tumblr.com/78fa702ca5801b2b6a70443dfa5af091/tumblr_ojk7ts7gQ81v6kf2qo1_1280.jpg

EVWxNMeUYAUekxJ.jpg
1510613462374.jpg