• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Delete your account, boy

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It was literally impossible to find a 4 BR house for under $375k where im at. Even most of the 2BR homes are going for $250-280k. Just like 10 years ago the 4 BR homes here were about $250k. Ive only owned this house for about 5 years and it was appraised $70,000 more than it was when i bought it and that was before i put an $11,000 brand new AC system in and a brand new stove. Real estate is outta control. Not sure what this has to do with anything except Pats morbid obesity.

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
Pat telling a FUCKING NIGGER person of color to delete his account? Is that Pat-code to kill himself? Racist!

Edit-Nice stupid bike, you kid nigger.

nigger on a bike.png

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
It was literally impossible to find a 4 BR house for under $375k where im at. Even most of the 2BR homes are going for $250-280k. Just like 10 years ago the 4 BR homes here were about $250k. Ive only owned this house for about 5 years and it was appraised $70,000 more than it was when i bought it and that was before i put an $11,000 brand new AC system in and a brand new stove. Real estate is outta control. Not sure what this has to do with anything except Pats morbid obesity.
I was looking at the red sox ceo house in Wellesley mass. It was 300k in the 90's its listed for 3 million now.

Forum Clout
I may be retarded, but doesn't he have a point?

Don't Bentley cars cost nearly 300k?

You can get a car for 20-30k but not a house, so wouldn't a "Bentley" house be more like 3 million?

Sue lightning, check my maths.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Also here's the zestimate for Pats house

View attachment 193903

Is he saying his house is even less than a starter home?
It’s way worse than that when you remember that he had a lien against it. They couldn’t even list it if they wanted to until Q got his cut so that’s basically added on top of their mortgage.

Unless Milwaukee becomes the next Chicago in the near future, they’ll never ever get close to breaking even.

Pino_palladino

Forum Clout
maybe in the shit hole milwaukee projects where this stupid fat fuck lives. The cheapest actual house i could find within 20 miles of me was
  • 2 beds
  • 1 baths
  • 920 square ft

for 600k. And it looks almost condemned. Its seem like a bulldoze type house for the just lot.
I remember seeing dilapidated shacks in Sonoma for 1.4 mil. That was almost twenty years ago. Like you said, you’re just buying the lot

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
maybe in the shit hole milwaukee projects where this stupid fat fuck lives. The cheapest actual house i could find within 20 miles of me was
  • 2 beds
  • 1 baths
  • 920 square ft

for 600k. And it looks almost condemned. Its seem like a bulldoze type house for the just lot.
I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere. Sure there's nothing to do but the nice 3br, 2 bathroom house was barely above 200k.

Basement almost doubles the square feet too. Ill have too much room even if I end up moving my elderly relative in

G

Most people put 20% down, so a 300k home would only have a 240k mortgage. So Pat basically proved this guys point.
13 dick mortgages. If you refinance your home such that you have zero equity, does that include the down payment?