• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Death coming for Leno next

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
In his defense, if I had fuck you money like that, I'd probably have cars I'd never even drive. Maybe just to look at, possibly start and sit in periodically so the vibrating engine can tickle my hiney through the seat.
I'd have a Bentley just for beating off in. Rope on hundred dollar bills I leave for my butler as a tip when he cleans the car. It's a good thing I'm of modest means.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I knew someone who majored in Automotive restoration at some college in the Midwest that Jay Leno brings all his cars to to get worked on. Said he was super cool and obsessed with cars.

All I can say is why couldn’t it have been Kimmel.

That’s all I got. Punching out
Fake laugh Fallon deserves to be first

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
As predicted his chin deflected an entire car's tank of gas shielding the rest of his face.
64788689-11454171-image-a-39_1669062582872.jpg

G

I knew someone who majored in Automotive restoration at some college in the Midwest that Jay Leno brings all his cars to to get worked on. Said he was super cool and obsessed with cars.

All I can say is why couldn’t it have been Kimmel.

That’s all I got. Punching out
you know those stories people tell where they pull up to a light and see Leno in one of his classic mobiles, and he waves hello and is super jovial? they actually are true, he's a good egg. so i totally believe that he's an all around good guy.

i remember taking the Conan side back when the Tonight Show drama happened, which is regrettable. Conan became such a massive reddit tier faggot, but Leno is a real one.