• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
G

Thank you.

It's just... we put in so much work into The Alliance, and whaddya get sometimes? Oogatz.

[MEDIA=youtube]Y85yO5Al0wk[/MEDIA]

The beauty of Lucy, Christina and Monica is enough reward for me. But i get your frustration, I just wish more people would accept Lucy into their hearts as their true Goddess.

DC438DAB-B07F-4C66-B48F-79A7356DDF24.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Thank you.

It's just... we put in so much work into The Alliance, and whaddya get sometimes? Oogatz.

We must put our trust in divine Lucy, who are we but her humble servants?

Isn't Lucy's love and guidance enough reward for us mere mortals?

"Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for Lucy your God is with you wherever you go."

Lucy 1:9

Stay strong brotherman, Lucy is here to guide us.

il_fullxfull.903628114_e0u9.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
We must put our trust in divine Lucy, who are we but her humble servants?

Isn't Lucy's love and guidance enough reward for us mere mortals?

"Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for Lucy your God is with you wherever you go."

Lucy 1:9

Stay strong brotherman, Lucy is here to guide us.

View attachment 62726
In these trying times Lucy has provided unconditional love to millions of Xena fanatics. Her eternal love keeps us going. Lucy’s guidance has directed me to number 2 to bring solidarity to @The Torquis de Lard ‘s quest for another victory. Praise be to Lucy, Christina, Monica and Lynch.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
In these trying times Lucy has provided unconditional love to millions of Xena fanatics. Her eternal love keeps us going. Lucy’s guidance has directed me to number 2 to bring solidarity to @The Torquis de Lard ‘s quest for another victory. Praise be to Lucy, Christina, Monica and Lynch.
Quite right Disciple Vader, a 2 it shall be, Lucy bless The Alliance.

Lucy shall guide us always, she will satisfy our needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen our frames. We will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Xena-Still-FOTO-TNT.jpg