• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
If we don't get a three, I'm seriously killing myself. Or drinking more wine, whatever.

We all agree: wine is the official beverage of The Alliance?
Don't do it brotherman, i don't know if your joking or if you really feel so depressed, i know it sounds faggy but if you ever want to talk about anything feel free to do so, and if you are just joking i'm a fucking retard, lol.

Wine is the official drink of The Alliance, the nectar of the gods, or in our case nectar of the goddesses!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Don't do it brotherman, i don't know if your joking or if you really feel so depressed, i know it sounds faggy but if you ever want to talk about anything feel free to do so, and if you are just joking i'm a fucking retard, lol.

Wine is the official drink of The Alliance, the nectar of the gods, or in our case nectar of the goddesses!

Nah I can't kill myself, I'm still waiting for the Lawless or Bellucci to enter my life.... and then I enter her.... with my penis, I mean.

Shiraz for dinner tonight. Food is for losers!

Oh yeah and I can't wait to guess the Lynch number correctly.

G

Wine? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Lager is for plebs and serfs. The Alliance drinks wine!

1657725965919.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Only thing weirder was that season of Louie he was in a couple of episodes
What's more strange is that those are the only works I know of Mr. Lynch. Those along with the weather report and number of the day.

I hope to God if I ever met him he doesn't ask me if I have a favorite thing of his, because I'd embarrass myself by saying "on may 31st 2022 I chose the correct number, so probably that." and stand there as he walks away from me.

G

What's more strange is that those are the only works I know of Mr. Lynch. Those along with the weather report and number of the day.

I hope to God if I ever met him he doesn't ask me if I have a favorite thing of his, because I'd embarrass myself by saying "on may 31st 2022 I chose the correct number, so probably that." and stand there as he walks away from me.

I think Mr Lynch would be the kind of guy who treasures the fans that only know him from number of the day and the weather report.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]YLc1HOlfCHE[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]WFeCa57cgfs[/MEDIA]

No one guessed correctly today. K-Man on suicide watch? This is an outrage! But you know what they say, it’s not about winning, maybe the real win is the friends we made along the way, God bless. (I’m a long winded faggot today)