• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Lynch’s daily weather report and number of the day thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

YES! Today’s number is FOUR! Congratulations to @ShutYourCakeHorn @The Torquis de Lard and @Big Van Vader ! Couldn’t have happened to nicer guys!🥳

View attachment 73498

Thank you so much @Patreeky, but it could have happened to a nicer guy, because you didn't win this time, Lucy Bless.

As always an honor to win alongside fellow Alliance Chads, congrats to @The Torquis de Lard & @Big Van Vader!

I will go with a SEVEN for tomorrow, Lucy demands it, so i will obey.

1998calendar3 (1).jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Today’s number is SEVEN. Congratulations to @ShutYourCakeHorn for a second win in a row. You deserve it! 🥳

View attachment 73789

Thank you, but winning wouldn't mean anything if i couldn't spend my time here shooting the shit with my fellow Alliance Chads and Lynch Niggers, time spend with you guys is a victory in it's own, Lucy bless you all.

Lucy told me to go with THREE, she hasn't steered me wrong yet.

f41c3d58340f6a4097ed34cf640fe078 (2) (1).jpg

Fuck Dan Mullen.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Thank you, but winning wouldn't mean anything if i couldn't spend my time here shooting the shit with my fellow Alliance Chads and Lynch Niggers, time spend with you guys is a victory in it's own, Lucy bless you all.

Lucy told me to go with THREE, she hasn't steered me wrong yet.

View attachment 73811

Fuck Dan Mullen.
@ShutYourCakeHorn You are on fire, I have to take 3. Dan Mullen is a faggot and I want to shit in ole Inoki chin’s mouth. May Lucy and the rest of the Trinity bless us to victory.

Alliance Chads and Lynch Niggers 2getha 4eva. That’s a very obscure Ron & Fez reference, Dan.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
@ShutYourCakeHorn You are on fire, I have to take 3. Dan Mullen is a faggot and I want to shit in ole Inoki chin’s mouth. May Lucy and the rest of the Trinity bless us to victory.

Alliance Chads and Lynch Niggers 2getha 4eva. That’s a very obscure Ron & Fez reference, Dan.
May Lucy bless you with a spooktastic Halloween tommorrow!

4c23f1a707f3251afd8a36c405185088.jpg

Fuck Dan Mullen.

Edit: Fawk, Halloween isn't tommorrow but on monday, i still wish you happy days ahead!

G

[MEDIA=youtube]QabY4OlfkUg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]RrFZWdQaW94[/MEDIA]

It's a 3, my third win in a row!

How the fuck dares that cunt @SpringfieldDan use a Mr. Perfect profile picture when the real Mr. Perfect is standing right here!

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SETTE']
7a81efb9.gif
[/URL]

Also congratulations to @Minaw & my fellow Alliance Chad @Big Van Vader!

You truly are the best thing going today, wooooo! I'm picking whatever you're picking! A SIX it is!

mqdefault.jpg