• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Beckham is fucking Greta Thunberg

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
S1JPVXh.png

Untitled design.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Do some of you really believe that 7.9 billion people aren't having an effect on global weather? Or do you just dislike her politics?
Remember when trump ignored her and she twisted her face into such a huff? Like how dare the fucking sitting president of the USA not acknowledge me?! That's why. Also because she yells at you and me for polluting, not Chinese industry, Bangladeshi ship breaking or the absolute squalor and plastic consumption of all of Africa.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Do some of you really believe that 7.9 billion people aren't having an effect on global weather? Or do you just dislike her politics?
I put in some effort to not waste stuff cause save the planet and all, but theres no way Green Peace, Al Gore or whatever get to have this much exposure without getting an approval from someone. they were in the news all the time before the internet and get to set up bank accounts for donations worldwide, you cant even be a little rebellious right now without getting blacklisted everywhere, so whatever shes doing i hate

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I put in some effort to not waste stuff cause save the planet and all, but theres no way Green Peace, Al Gore or whatever get to have this much exposure without getting an approval from someone. they were in the news all the time before the internet and get to set up bank accounts for donations worldwide, you cant even be a little rebellious right now without getting blacklisted everywhere, so whatever shes doing i hate
You can reduce your carbon footprint to zero and it will have no impact on the planet. Don't believe the corporate hype that it's you who need to change. It's not, it's industry, something you have no control over