• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dang brah it was just a goof

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I understand his hesitation. Hes now got to worry about some faggot calling his place of employment and lying about him, trying to ruin his life, drag him into court in WI, etc. But it was just a face shot. Pats got nothin on you dude. Just come back Stu. Whats done is done. Staying away isnt fixing anything honestly. We love you brothaman. We got your back. Didnt you doxx yourself like a year ago and noone gave a fuck or fucked w you?

bombvest

Forum Clout
health-coronavirus-netherlands-mcdonalds.JPG

c85ed74f-c624-47f7-860b-da2242d6d4c7-jpeg.30824

a-big-mac-meal-on-a-table-in-a-mcdonalds-fast-food-restaurant-W7GATC.jpg

56038c64-4e4f-49b2-aab1-f83ff09aeeb2-jpeg.30821

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
@HR@PaneraBread give me a list of all the store locations regularly ordering beard nets. I’m going to solve this mystery.
You should ask @RobertMewler in accounting. We've never met but i'm sure he's a swell fellah. Just need him to turn down the Mein Kampf audio book we can hear it from the floor below. We're all Jews here y'know