• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dana Schwartz is dating a more successful version of Fatrick

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
There's nothing on this planet more overrated than Women but who is this bitch?
She was the recepient of one of Pat's "spoofed" e-mails. She posted the embarrassing email on twitter (with his name blocked out) and got 10s of thousands of likes about it cuz ugh, men are justt the WORST, right ladies?

Pat then Kool Aid Manned his way into the thread to declare that he could clear things up and explained that it was his name on that email but that this was actually part of a harassment campaign from felony cyberstalkers. Dana never acknowledged him and never deleted the thread about. Piggy was NOT pleased.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
She was the recepient of one of Pat's "spoofed" e-mails. She posted the embarrassing email on twitter (with his name blocked out) and got 10s of thousands of likes about it cuz ugh, men are justt the WORST, right ladies?

Pat then Kool Aid Manned his way into the thread to declare that he could clear things up and explained that it was his name on that email but that this was actually part of a harassment campaign from felony cyberstalkers. Dana never acknowledged him and never deleted the thread about. Piggy was NOT pleased.
So more shenanigans screwing Pat over IRL, with the people he's been trying to ingratiate himself with? Ha.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout

then, after she publicly humiliated him, he announced to her that he would be in NY for a few days to film nasa’s PFG files and wanted to get meatloaf with her. Naturally, she completely ignored this.

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/6rb1qF1']
pulling-grey-hair.jpg
[/URL]
1627600842991.jpeg

archive_bot

Forum Clout

qwkfjejkd.png

qwdqwd.png

qWDQ.png

Forum Clout
In the not-too-distant future,
Next Sunday, A.D.
There was a guy named Pat
Much fatter than you or me
He can run, lift, fuck, fight and shoot,
And his wife's uterus is full of toots,
He does a bad job cleaning up the place,
And everybody hates him for his bulbous fucking faaaaace

"I'll file a pointless lawsuit,
The worst I can find! [LA LA LA]
I'll sit and tweet and watch it fail
While I slowly lose my mind!" [LA LA LA]

Now keep in mind Pat can't control
When his frivolous lawsuit ends,
He can only touch his special parts,
And wish that he had friends!

[FAT PACK ROLL CALL!]
Cat Rambo!
Kowal!
Luhrs-Children!
PAUUUUUUUUL!

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout

That was me. :)