• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dana Schwartz is a ass muncha

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Patrick not only wanted to fuck this ugly bitch, but he also wanted to grift his way to fame like she did. Only difference is she's (a) an Ivy League grad, and (b) a Jew.
She also got a degree in journalism, is gainfully employed, and has 4x the number of twitter followers as Pat (197,000). Still not as many as Gregg "Opie" Hughes, though (205,000)! The Opester always comes out on top.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Rick taking selfies in his TJ Maxx blazer from his hotel room in NY trying to court Dana Schwarzbergstein is so fucking hilarious to me. Just one brutal rejection after another for special Rick.
There is literally nothing a northeast Jewish girl would find even remotely appealing about Pat. He's probably banking on his far left political takes and follower count on Twitter to be a good icebreaker.

Not so.

I've dated a number of Jewish girls in the past and nearly all of them were left center and exactly none of them gave a shit that I was a lapsed Catholic and open conservative. As it turns out, they cared about the same things the non-Jewish girls I dated cared about - ability to provide, being somewhat intelligent, a good sense of humor, confident, and being generally likeable.

News flash Porky, you're not kosher. Go back to your sty, pig.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Don't forget that Dana Schwartz got married to a disgusting fatbody who spends all day on Twitter, too. This guy:

Only this guy puts Pat's pathetic Twitter follower count to shame (30k more followers, Pat!) and appears to actually have a job as a writer. It's on James Corden's awful fucking late night show, but it still beats having no job at all and being even fatter and uglier and more pathetic, like Pat is. You could have had a chance with her, Pat, if you weren't so repulsive and stupid and didn't have such a puny follower account!

Snake

Forum Clout
photo_2021-11-05_01-28-10.jpg

G

Only this guy puts Pat's pathetic Twitter follower count to shame (30k more followers, Pat!) and appears to actually have a job as a writer. It's on James Corden's awful fucking late night show, but it still beats having no job at all and being even fatter and uglier and more pathetic, like Pat is. You could have had a chance with her, Pat, if you weren't so repulsive and stupid and didn't have such a puny follower account!

This guy was on Twitter since August 2010, Rick join in September 2012. Rick has almost 150,000 tweets while this guy has less than 50k.

I remember she posted a picture of her and him on his birthday one time and he realy does look like Rick. I think he even has the gay poof of hair like Rick. It must infuriate him that she wouldn't give him the time of day but marries a better version of him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This guy was on Twitter since August 2010, Rick join in September 2012. Rick has almost 150,000 tweets while this guy has less than 50k.

I remember she posted a picture of her and him on his birthday one time and he realy does look like Rick. I think he even has the gay poof of hair like Rick. It must infuriate him that she wouldn't give him the time of day but marries a better version of him.
He's apparently lost like 150 pounds but this was him

2821d36b131dec399c5a11027cf85eacf0b01359.jpg