• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DAN MULLEN'S Netgear Router has officially been HACKED: NiceNameStupid is OFFLINE!!!

Forum Clout
These people miss the fucking point in such spectacular fashion. Unless she can find someone who has been convicted of extremely heinous crimes who is also obese and makes terrible life decisions like she does, nobody is going to be embarrassed or afraid of her doxxing.
At best Kuhn was everything but fat, even our worst offenders only gets 2 out of 3

And he still isn't as bad as Pat, he didn't plan on killing his kid, that slippery tyke just forgot to buckle himself in while dad took precious moments to cover his license plate with a sweater (because you can't rewind film) before stomping on the gas and smashing into a car and sending that little angel into the sky and into God's arms.

Maybe him hiding in the bushes 25 feet away while his toddler lays dying in an intersection isn't anyone's proudest moment, but can anyone amongst us say the crystal clear audio experience that is a Vizio soundbar wouldn't have made it all worth it

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
At best Kuhn was everything but fat, even our worst offenders only gets 2 out of 3

And he still isn't as bad as Pat, he didn't plan on killing his kid, that slippery tyke just forgot to buckle himself in while dad took precious moments to cover his license plate with a sweater (because you can't rewind film) before stomping on the gas and smashing into a car and sending that little angel into the sky and into God's arms.

Maybe him hiding in the bushes 25 feet away while his toddler lays dying in an intersection isn't anyone's proudest moment, but can anyone amongst us say the crystal clear audio experience that is a Vizio soundbar wouldn't have made it all worth it
Rip lil nigga

G

When Jackie Singh goes to the beach the cats keep trying to cover her up.

:image_9248_m:
indian.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
She thinks she can undo the reputational damage that she did to herself by being a member of a literal unironic Nazi organization, and saying NIGGER and FAGGOT in old chatrooms. Her method of doing this is by becoming one of Fatrick's stenchmen so she can tell people that she is a Nazi fighter.
I thinks she's too nuts to even think clearly about any of that shit. She's only adressed it recently I believe and her only defence was to dismiss it as lies, even though it's widely documented across legacy media.

Keep in mind that all that GNAA stuff happened like 10-15 years ago. She wasn't a dopey teenager who you might expect would get caught up in that kinda of stuff, she was a grown ass woman in her twenties who thought it'd be a good idea to join a group like that and dox people and solicit minors. I think that says enough about her state of mind.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I thinks she's too nuts to even think clearly about any of that shit. She's only adressed it recently I believe and her only defence was to dismiss it as lies, even though it's widely documented across legacy media.

Keep in mind that all that GNAA stuff happened like 10-15 years ago. She wasn't a dopey teenager who you might expect would get caught up in that kinda of stuff, she was a grown ass woman in her twenties who thought it'd be a good idea to join a group like that and dox people and solicit minors. I think that says enough about her state of mind.
I don't think it was a state of mind as in, "she's nuts." Jackie was never one of the cool kids, and she craves that validation. She saw the GNAA as a way to fit in despite being an African/Dravidian mutt (I'm being nice, Jackie. I could have said "mongrel" but I didn't). She fell in with them, lost her head, and began acting out no differently than divorced, middle-aged White women who start hanging around (and having trains run on them by) a bunch of young niggers. Just like those women who try to fit in and get acceptance from the dregs of nigger society, Jackie began parroting her group's vernacular, communication style, messaging, etc.

The sad part is that, like Pat and like so many women, Jackie finds accountability anathema. All you would have to do, Jackie, is take your lumps, admit you fucked up (and did it over and over and over), and that you suck at OSINT, and you could fit in here. And we'd actually give you far more validation than you've ever gotten from either Twitter or the GNAA. If you could make a funny joke once in a while we'd give you all the ribs it deserves.

But you can't. Your ego won't let you join us. So you remain our bitch, not even a favored one, just one we find tedious and boring.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Boomia secretly wants to go to prison so he can act like paul cicero...
Hey Gaurd, I askthed you for some mort-a del yestherday, what gives?

View attachment 153757
"Jackie's foot is just beginning to come down on a rake."
"Did I step on it? Or are you a misinformed moron? 🤡"

Technicality Tomlinson birds of a feather

MeridiaN

Forum Clout
I could not imagine owing the IRS $70,000+. How the fuck does that even happen? Just do the withholding stupid
It happens when these pompous ass "journalists" freelancers are all 1099 employees, but they don't make more than a part time McDonald's worker, so they spend every red cent they get their hands on while putting up a front like they're a success to everyone on twitter. They run up credit cards and never pay their taxes because they're too arrogant to get a real job.

Every loud-mouth journalist on twitter is in the same position. They spend all day ranting about all this tax the rich leftist bullshit because they are too lazy to work a real job. That's why they all gloated so hard about making $2k from twitter ad share. These people have never seen that kind of money in their lives. They exist in $50 increments for bullshit clickbait pieces and run their credit cards up as soon as they get them.