• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan Mullen in distress! (again)

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Greer is a huge piece of shit, but at least he has a tragic origin story. If I remember correctly, he had a twin and they were given up for adoption. Someone came and adopted his normal sibling without facial paralysis, "nice perma D: face, stupid"ed him, and just left him there to rot in the warehouse.

Patrick was always a never-wrong Special Boy.
Close. Greer was adopted out but they kept the non deformed sibling. Then as an adult they met again and after the meeting his biological family want nothing to do with him. IIRC he even tried suing his sister to force a relationship. Horrid back story but Greer would be a total piece of shit even without it.

Forum Clout
Greer is a huge piece of shit, but at least he has a tragic origin story. If I remember correctly, he had a twin and they were given up for adoption. Someone came and adopted his normal sibling without facial paralysis, "nice perma D: face, stupid"ed him, and just left him there to rot in the warehouse.
Is it mean? Yes. Is it the smart thing to do? Also yes.

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout
You can't block crypto lol what?
The specific fund that Josh set up to hold his funds to protect for future (lol)lawsuit costs has a stipulation that all funds must be in $USD or maybe one or two similar forms of fund, or forms of donation. If the donator had converted the BTC to USD before donation, it would not have been a problem. For reasons I'm not 100% sure of (I think due to taxes or some shit), he can't go into the donation aggregate and make that conversion himself. He can't touch the money.

That is at least what he said on his last podcast where he talks to himself.

Forum Clout
The specific fund that Josh set up to hold his funds to protect for future (lol)lawsuit costs has a stipulation that all funds must be in $USD or maybe one or two similar forms of fund, or forms of donation. If the donator had converted the BTC to USD before donation, it would not have been a problem. For reasons I'm not 100% sure of (I think due to taxes or some shit), he can't go into the donation aggregate and make that conversion himself. He can't touch the money.

That is at least what he said on his last podcast where he talks to himself.
So he stole the BTC

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

Patrick was always a never-wrong Special Boy.
Greer is hilarious but I remember trying to read his kiwi thread and the people in there made the kiwi faggots in the Pig thread look like funny, well adjusted people. Same thing with that Lucas Werner guy who I actually found because of kiwi. Luckily there’s lots of video compilers on Lucas so he’s easier to check in on

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
Can you believe Dan Mullen contacted a Diaper Spa?

the dan mullen.jpg