• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan is really going to prison this time.

retard

Forum Clout
I think you give her too much credit. If she was a legit informant she wouldn't be tagging @fbi on twitter and begging for $5 substack subscribers. She's a nobody larping as a fed/someone plugged into law enforcement the way pat larps as hemingway.
Most legit informants never get their reports read, they hang around stuff for years and only get called upon or paid attention to if anything they've recorded actually becomes useful at trial. Were she to actually uncover the identity of Torswats or users of the service and provide evidence that can be used at trial she'd get a payout. This is generally how it works.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Yeah or it was her. How long was that post up? Pretty lucky she got a screenshot.

Uh, Miss Fatladysingh, just one more thing....
Yes it was her, that’s what I’m saying. She posts a threat here, takes a screenshot quick before getting banned and then posts it like that’s some evidence that will lead to any real action.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I think you give her too much credit. If she was a legit informant she wouldn't be tagging @fbi on twitter and begging for $5 substack subscribers. She's a nobody larping as a fed/someone plugged into law enforcement the way pat larps as hemingway.
She IS an FBI informant. She informs them of ridiculous nonsense and they disregard all of it.

Forum Clout
Most legit informants never get their reports read, they hang around stuff for years and only get called upon or paid attention to if anything they've recorded actually becomes useful at trial. Were she to actually uncover the identity of Torswats or users of the service and provide evidence that can be used at trial she'd get a payout. This is generally how it works.
If the feds wanted to know who torswats is ....

Those turbo autistists already figured it out

G

She IS an FBI informant. She informs them of ridiculous nonsense and they disregard all of it.
fawlty-towers.gif

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
If you were a bang and 3 vodkas deep, would you? Be honest
I fucked a girl as fat as jackie semi recently and it was... not good. If she sweetened to deal with raceplay or some other weird shit I want off my bucket list I'd be tempted, but it's taking more than 3 vodkas unless a full water glass still only counts as one.