• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Patrick's plan to get revenge on Adrienne for leaving him was to become rich and famous

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
That's what his 'Get Angry. Stay Angry' YouTube playlist was about - it was supposed to serve as motivation for him to become a rich and famous author so Adrienne would regret leaving him.

Cut to 2022, he's famous for having a 2M+ viewed kiwi farms thread, Apostlegate and a failed lawsuit.

39c5648f3b4f6e25ac081b600bfb2fde.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Even if pat succeeded in getting rich and famous, Ade wouldn't have cared. Bitches can flip a switch and just not care about you anymore. I was taking to this girl and it came up she used to date a guy that became a really popular DJ. I was asking her about who he was and at first she couldn't even remember his stupid DJ name. I looked him up and he's traveling around the world living what looked like a dope life and she couldn't have given less of a fuck.