• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Jimmy was considering moving to Sweden to be with this she-beast

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
She was a MAN.
princess-alena_0001.jpg

Are you sure?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Imagine Jim's uncooked thanksgiving turkey body spread out on a bed doggy, whilst a lumbering Scandinavian man in a g string applies numbing cream to his 9" uncut cock.

Imagine Jim's sweaty flushed face beeming with esctasy whilst the viking is taking out his inner frustrations on Jim's sopping battered anus.

Imagine Jim groaning in agony the next morning when he blows chunks of meat, shit and blood into his toilet.
Keep going, I'm almost finished.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
The Viking couldn't get into the US because he is on an HIV positive no admittance list. Canada does not have that list hence Norton flying the Viking Prince into Canada that one time and freaking out when his prostitute went on a date with another dude behind Norton's back. This was also why Norton was taking the HIV medication Prep (and loudly announcing it on Rogan).

Adam Carolla mentioned that Norton was dating a tranny on his show. Others have mentioned it in a serious and non joking way as well.

Prostitute that Norton paid for an exclusive relationship with but the dude started seeing other men (on Norton's dime even). Hence Norton melting down and having a full blown freakout.

anyone have those clips ?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
It was kind of sad how none of his comedy "pals" had balls enough to say "hey, Jim, you're "dating" a tranny prostitute, you dolt. You're not marrying that thing"...but no one did.
On a recent ykwd, Colin and Bobby mention something about Jim just shutting all his friends out for no reason lol. I'll timestamp it later but I wonder if it coincides with this

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Here's at least one of them, it came up a lot in a bunch of different shows around that time.

... I just got around to listening to that and even though it's not the first time for me hearing that exchange, I find myself feeling a deep seated hatred for Norton this time around that I don't think was fully there before. Kinda felt some pity/embarrassment for him at the time which just goes to show how much of a fucking schmuck i was.

G

Imagine Jim's uncooked thanksgiving turkey body spread out on a bed doggy, whilst a lumbering Scandinavian man in a g string applies numbing cream to his 9" uncut cock.

Imagine Jim's sweaty flushed face beeming with esctasy whilst the viking is taking out his inner frustrations on Jim's sopping battered anus.

Imagine Jim groaning in agony the next morning when he blows chunks of meat, shit and blood into his toilet.
No.