• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Jimmy was considering moving to Sweden to be with this she-beast

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
1678092821814.jpeg

Legitimately mentally ill.

#Intoxicating

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He said he was contemplating marriage to it on air. It was the only reason he did his European tour as she couldn't get into the US.

He also said he's known his current girlfriend for a few years. They live together. She's apparently trans although he's not confirmed this as far as I know.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He said he was contemplating marriage to it on air. It was the only reason he did his European tour as she couldn't get into the US.

He also said he's known his current girlfriend for a few years. They live together. She's apparently trans although he's not confirmed this as far as I know.
According to the Jim and Sam subreddit (hey, I was bored) he talks about dating a tranny in his stand up now.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The Viking couldn't get into the US because he is on an HIV positive no admittance list. Canada does not have that list hence Norton flying the Viking Prince into Canada that one time and freaking out when his prostitute went on a date with another dude behind Norton's back. This was also why Norton was taking the HIV medication Prep (and loudly announcing it on Rogan).
Adam Carolla mentioned that Norton was dating a tranny on his show. Others have mentioned it in a serious and non joking way as well.
Was she a prostitute or just a cam whore?
Prostitute that Norton paid for an exclusive relationship with but the dude started seeing other men (on Norton's dime even). Hence Norton melting down and having a full blown freakout.

G

The Viking couldn't get into the US because he is on an HIV positive no admittance list. Canada does not have that list hence Norton flying the Viking Prince into Canada that one time and freaking out when his prostitute went on a date with another dude behind Norton's back. This was also why Norton was taking the HIV medication Prep (and loudly announcing it on Rogan).

Adam Carolla mentioned that Norton was dating a tranny on his show. Others have mentioned it in a serious and non joking way as well.

Prostitute that Norton paid for an exclusive relationship with but the dude started seeing other men (on Norton's dime even). Hence Norton melting down and having a full blown freakout.
The crazy thing is that he doesn’t admit he's gay

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don't think he needs to come out and say it does he? It's not like he hides he fucks with trannys. What does " yeah I am not straight I'm bisexual with a preference for the mentally ill" add?
I think it's more the way he adamantly insists he's straight while also admitting he takes HIV positive loads in his ass.

G

I don't think he needs to come out and say it does he? It's not like he hides he fucks with trannys. What does " yeah I am not straight I'm bisexual with a preference for the mentally ill" add?
I think it's more the way he adamantly insists he's straight while also admitting he takes HIV positive loads in his ass.
What this guy said

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Our greatest failure was not recording his periscope meltdown

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Was that when he did that? I thought he didn’t specify and it was some other random time. Imagine being that sad about a prostitute breaking up with you. The thumbnail is fucking hilarious.
That thumbnail isn't actually him crying, it's the youtube video of him laughing at Colin's "insert Chip" voicemail. But teary eyed faggot was probably hiding the pain

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Imagine Jim's uncooked thanksgiving turkey body spread out on a bed doggy, whilst a lumbering Scandinavian man in a g string applies numbing cream to his 9" uncut cock.

Imagine Jim's sweaty flushed face beeming with esctasy whilst the viking is taking out his inner frustrations on Jim's sopping battered anus.

Imagine Jim groaning in agony the next morning when he blows chunks of meat, shit and blood into his toilet.