• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder: Patrick thinks "trans kids" having access to hormone blockers is as essential as diabetic kids having access to insulin

G

Would you tell a skinny anorexic that they were right about actually being a fat blob and that they should lose weight? Would you tell someone with Body Integrity Identity Disorder to have their arm amputated? Society would say NO. So why does society tell those that think they're the opposite gender that they're right? It's because trannies are annoying faggots and we were all too happy to let them do whatever as long as they left the rest of us the fuck alone. We gave an inch and they took a mile. Now it's gone way too far and transgenderism has become a sort of fad. Who is the most susceptible to fads? Kids and retards. Before Jazz "Jennings" Bloshinsky got on TV you never heard of a 'trans child'. Now more kids than ever are claiming to be trans and trannies with their dumb as fuck allies like Fatty are trying to gaslight the entire Western world into believing men are actually women. Suicide rates among teens have always been alarming. It's nothing new. It has to do with puberty and hormones going out of whack. Not because you won't let them troon out. Another dark truth is that kids aren't above threatening suicide to get what they want. "You won't let me troon out then I'll just fucking KILL myself!". There's also been studies that show a significant link between autism and trooning, especially among FtM troons. I've never seen Pat give his opinion on sexual reassignment surgery but if he supports it in any way then he's really a sick fat piece of shit who has completely drank the Kool-Aids. It's genital mutilation and as fucking man who presumably has a penis Patrick should fucking know that having it filleted & flambeéd is fucking insane and something only a deelpy mentally ill person would do. And he's FAT.
[BOC][/BOC]

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
'Gender-afirming [sic] therapy' has never been shown to save any lives, regardless of age. The suicide rate remains basically the same with or without surgery or hormone treatment.

Maybe we should get these children who believe they are the wrong gender the mental help they clearly need and not allow them to make life altering decisions as teenagers.
Felony common sense, child.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Wrong again, atalker. If the picture below doesn't signal optimal mental health, I don't know what does...

Nice wanting to be a 5'1" man, stupid. She didn't really think that one through.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I'll never understand these tranny-lobby nut jobs. Want to see some real mental agony? Go to r/smalldickproblems. That's arguably 10% of the population and they kill themselves way more than trannies. Do some small cock activism, Pat, and then we'll talk about these tranny freaks.
I always assumed having a small dick was better because it’d be easier for a girl to go balls deep. fawk yeah.

Forum Clout
They always talk about how the tranny suicide rate is so high and try to say it's because society doesn't accept them. They don't ever talk about how the suicide rate has increased as society has been forced to go along with all this shit.

And maybe this is mean, but I really want that Jazz guy to off himself. That guy was paraded around and held up as the standard for why confused kids need hormones and surgery. What is the reaction going to be and what are the excuses that will be made for when it happens? They've already mostly hidden him away and hoped people would forget he existed because he's a big fat slob due to eating away his anxiety or whatever and is clearly miserable. But if he killed himself, they can't sweep that under the rug.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I swear I won't be happy until this fucker's life is in ruins. He has all the worst traits a human being could have.
I want to keep fatty alive in an underground shipping container. I want to visit said container after a bad days work or after my missus gives me grief. I want to slowly and painfully exercise my rage on him. I dont want his nerve endings to die. I want him to feel agony daily until his heart stops.