• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder: Patrick thinks "trans kids" having access to hormone blockers is as essential as diabetic kids having access to insulin

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
84af66e1f08f8b7451c391a4b4fe8001.PNG

Forum Clout
'Gender-afirming [sic] therapy' has never been shown to save any lives, regardless of age. The suicide rate remains basically the same with or without surgery or hormone treatment.

Maybe we should get these children who believe they are the wrong gender the mental help they clearly need and not allow them to make life altering decisions as teenagers.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Patrick is correct. Patrick demands ready access to diabetic minority childs and his friend 'Upskirt Paul' also demands access to childs than can't vote, drive, own a firearm, work in a hazardous environment, or go to war, but are enabled by kike faggots to maim themselves permanently.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
One is a mental illness, where we don’t fully understand the root cause, but has no physical repercussions until the person acts upon them. The other is an body issue we have a good understanding of and have medication that deals with it directly. I see no differences in the two. What a fucking fat fucking faggot.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
'Gender-afirming [sic] therapy' has never been shown to save any lives, regardless of age. The suicide rate remains basically the same with or without surgery or hormone treatment.

Maybe we should get these children who believe they are the wrong gender the mental help they clearly need and not allow them to make life altering decisions as teenagers.
Completely agree. Gender dysphoria is as much of a mental illness as body dysphoria, social dysphoria, etc, which are treated with therapy and medication if needed. Why is gender dysphoria different? If a delusional schizophrenic 100% believes that he is the President of the United States, do you announce to the world that he’s the President and force everyone to accept it or be labeled a transphobe, or do you give him antipsychotic meds and solve the issue then and there? Hmmm…

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Completely agree. Gender dysphoria is as much of a mental illness as body dysphoria, social dysphoria, etc, which are treated with therapy and medication if needed. Why is gender dysphoria different? If a delusional schizophrenic 100% believes that they are the President of the United States, do you announce to the world that he’s the President and force everyone to accept it or be labeled a transphobe, or do you give him antipsychotic meds and solve the issue then and there? Hmmm…
every psychotic episode i've had included delusions of me being a boy and needing to transition. and medication resolved it 100% of the time. but i don't think all trannies are even experiencing that level of mental illness, just grasping onto it because it's trendy.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If a delusional schizophrenic 100% believes that they are the President of the United States, do you announce to the world that he’s the President and force everyone to accept it

This is the perfect set up to a Trump joke for Patty cakes. That being the case, he'll probably steal this in the next few days. We're watching you fatty. Don't you do it.

Also lose some weight, ya hog. Your breast are really getting out of hand.

Forum Clout
Would you tell a skinny anorexic that they were right about actually being a fat blob and that they should lose weight? Would you tell someone with Body Integrity Identity Disorder to have their arm amputated? Society would say NO. So why does society tell those that think they're the opposite gender that they're right? It's because trannies are annoying faggots and we were all too happy to let them do whatever as long as they left the rest of us the fuck alone. We gave an inch and they took a mile. Now it's gone way too far and transgenderism has become a sort of fad. Who is the most susceptible to fads? Kids and retards. Before Jazz "Jennings" Bloshinsky got on TV you never heard of a 'trans child'. Now more kids than ever are claiming to be trans and trannies with their dumb as fuck allies like Fatty are trying to gaslight the entire Western world into believing men are actually women. Suicide rates among teens have always been alarming. It's nothing new. It has to do with puberty and hormones going out of whack. Not because you won't let them troon out. Another dark truth is that kids aren't above threatening suicide to get what they want. "You won't let me troon out then I'll just fucking KILL myself!". There's also been studies that show a significant link between autism and trooning, especially among FtM troons. I've never seen Pat give his opinion on sexual reassignment surgery but if he supports it in any way then he's really a sick fat piece of shit who has completely drank the Kool-Aids. It's genital mutilation and as fucking man who presumably has a penis Patrick should fucking know that having it filleted & flambeéd is fucking insane and something only a deelpy mentally ill person would do. And he's FAT.