• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dad Bods

P

potatopeeler63

JEW!!!!JEW!!!!!
657796FD-83EC-4D42-9008-531B418CAD7A.png

852E5522-F1A2-46D2-8563-C31810A2B810.png

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Things I loved about this film, it wasn’t until the second time around that I got the lesson of it. It is wrong to objectify people based on their appearance. The best part they delivered this lesson with the wit and humor I expect out of a woman from the Midwest

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I was reminded of this today so I'll post it here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This is the pig's lone foray into acting, Dad Bods. Here's his IMDB.

View attachment 15680

Here's the clip. Pat starts at around 1.45.

Other than lying in court and pretending to be a heterosexual, this is the only example of the pig's acting chops. Enjoy.

Why doesn't he brush his fucking hair? It looks like complete dogshit--

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
No idea. His first appearance on the show seemed to be added in as an afterthought, so I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him completely.
He appears in both. The first one was roughly 40 seconds of him talking out of the entire episode. He's shrouded in darkness and talks about civilizations existing underground.

The second one is about the same amount of time, but there's an action sequence of him typing on a computer. He's talking about surviving a fall down an elevator shaft or something. He's well-lit, which allows you to see how jaundiced his eyes are despite the makeup. He's fatter than ever, too.

I'll see if I can dig out the videos I made that cut all of his screen time into one clip.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I used to be a narcissistic autist like Pat. For a really short period of time you can charm people but very quickly they figure you out, and you’re alone again.

2015 was the apex of this faggot’s life and none of these people associate with him at all anymore. Less than 3 years from being featured in a web-short with “hot chicks” to Norm-11 and morbid obesity.

G

I used to be a narcissistic autist like Pat. For a really short period of time you can charm people but very quickly they figure you out, and you’re alone again.

2015 was the apex of this faggot’s life and none of these people associate with him at all anymore. Less than 3 years from being featured in a web-short with “hot chicks” to Norm-11 and morbid obesity.
Crazy how quickly things can change for people. Never get comfortable.