• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dad Bods

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I was reminded of this today so I'll post it here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This is the pig's lone foray into acting, Dad Bods. Here's his IMDB.

7.png

Here's the clip. Pat starts at around 1.45.

Other than lying in court and pretending to be a heterosexual, this is the only example of the pig's acting chops. Enjoy.

G

I was reminded of this today so I'll post it here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This is the pig's lone foray into acting, Dad Bods. Here's his IMDB.

View attachment 15680

Here's the clip. Pat starts at around 1.45.

[MEDIA=youtube]h4vjrzYnRsM[/MEDIA]

Other than lying in court and pretending to be a heterosexual, this is the only example of the pig's acting chops. Enjoy.
In some ways, he actually looks like a devolved, piggy variation of Norm MacDonald. It's funny how the metaverse works.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
A 529 plan is supposed to be funded over time until your child is ready for college, and you would need at least $100k by then. Why would a guy with a newborn have a "529 already funded", unless he means he has like $20 in it? This sounds like the sort of argument he made to Adrienne about his viability as a father. "But Adrienne, 529 already funded."

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Fatso literally did more for that Cabbage Patch doll than he did for his actual daughter
>days until he was last reminded that he spent his daughter's college education on a lawsuit against anonymous internet posters

jk, it was actually Jewish pedophile group who paid that money. I'm sure that will console her in 15 years

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I'm sure the whole bit was supposed to be the same shit over and over (women can't recognize when they're beating a joke into the ground, and this shit was never funny to begin with), but Pat's vanity prevented him from playing a dad bod-haver, so he proposed this "real dad bod" spin on it. "This is a real dad bod, I'm actually a dad. So technically a dad bod despite my ripped triathlon-hardened physique. That's the joke. People see me and think, 'woah, that's not like those other guys at all, he's in shape', but the twist is that I actually have a daughter. It'll be great."