• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cumtown.org

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I didn't want to discuss it for fear of incurring the Pharaoh's wrath, but I noticed in my DMs that a bunch of accounts had been disappearing over the last few days. Either there was some kind of "purge" going on for half of the last week, or a bunch of people just spontaneously deleted themselves.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
I didn't want to discuss it for fear of incurring the Pharaoh's wrath, but I noticed in my DMs that a bunch of accounts had been disappearing over the last few days. Either there was some kind of "purge" going on for half of the last week, or a bunch of people just spontaneously deleted themselves.
someone said the site is just down due to them switching hosts but that doesn’t really explain the accounts getting deleted in waves. this really is the last safe space i guess

Qqqq

Forum Clout
I’m pretty sure it’s just the monthly collapse. Hopefully it’ll be up and running soon

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
someone said the site is just down due to them switching hosts but that doesn’t really explain the accounts getting deleted in waves. this really is the last safe space i guess

The Pharoah indicated that he was working with Mr Jeopardy to root out people who were doxxing people. So if true, that would explain why a bunch of accounts evaporated in the last few days.

Drenched

Forum Clout
>he had DM conversations with people on cumtown
lmao loser

Forum Clout
Well at least I know what's going on now. When I got home last night, my Bluetooth was out. Finally got it back by rolling Windows back to a previous restore point, but it killed Brave. I just reinstalled Brave and started answering emails and browsing the web but I got a User Not Found error when trying to login to Cumtown.

Always possible I pissed off marf, but at least I know it's not just me. (I'm no doxxer, that's for sure.)

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I've always felt like I could relate to The Pharoah because I used to host an online forum myself. I pulled the plug on my forum for two reasons:

1) it attracted a ton of people making extraordinary demands on my time. Naturally, the people who contributed the least demanded the most.

2) When I made my forum I imagined that I'd spend my time chatting with friends on the Internet. Instead, all of my time was spent moderating schizos and deleting posts from spammers. The "janitor" moniker is accurate. I think a big part of the reason that there are so many trannies moderating Reddit forums is because trannies are generally unemployed and narcissistic. Basically they have a lot of time to kill and they desperately need a Friend Simulator.

Every time I saw someone shitting on the things that the Pharaoh was posting, it just made me cringe, because I think they thought they were being "clever" or "funny" but they had zero appreciation for what a thankless job being a janitor is, especially if it's unpaid.

Pino_palladino

Forum Clout
I've always felt like I could relate to The Pharoah because I used to host an online forum myself. I pulled the plug on my forum for two reasons:

1) it attracted a ton of people making extraordinary demands on my time. Naturally, the people who contributed the least demanded the most.

2) When I made my forum I imagined that I'd spend my time chatting with friends on the Internet. Instead, all of my time was spent moderating schizos and deleting posts from spammers. The "janitor" moniker is accurate. I think a big part of the reason that there are so many trannies moderating Reddit forums is because trannies are generally unemployed and narcissistic. Basically they have a lot of time to kill and they desperately need a Friend Simulator.

Every time I saw someone shitting on the things that the Pharaoh was posting, it just made me cringe, because I think they thought they were being "clever" or "funny" but they had zero appreciation for what a thankless job being a janitor is, especially if it's unpaid.
It seemed like there was a shitload of cocky 18 - 24 yr olds who didnt understand how humor worked. "If i say no-no words, im hilarious!" "Hey guys i called marfan a doo doo faggot hahahaahahahahaah" yeah, great

G

images (30).jpeg

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It seemed like there was a shitload of cocky 18 - 24 yr olds who didnt understand how humor worked. "If i say no-no words, im hilarious!" "Hey guys i called marfan a doo doo faggot hahahaahahahahaah" yeah, great

And about 20% of the users are busting their ass to figure out the things that irritate The Pharoah, and then once they figure it out, they just GO HARD on it.

One doo-doo post a month is about right, but once people figured out it bugged him, it was just wall-to-wall doo-doo posts.

It's similar to how /r/opie_and_anthony just devolved into endless "feed_nana" posts. Like, it's funny if it's twice a week, but when 60% of the content is just "feed_nana" it sucks.

Pino_palladino

Forum Clout
Can anyone redpill me about Marfan and why he got so much hate from the site he ostensibly was running? The only thing I've heard is that some sexual kink of his was revealed.
He was a lot like fatrick. Talked a lot of shit (constantly saying he was better than everyone, he hated everyone on the site, we were all peasants, etc). And when ppl shit talked back, he was suddenly the victim.

His parents were fresh of the boat muslims, so it's very likely his parents are first cousins. Generations of inbreeding leads to mentally unstable angry freak offspring. He's just a fucked up retard basically

Forum Clout
Eh, he's a very young man who's been sticking his face in a computer since he was a kid. People like that posted similar embarrassing txt files on BBSes back in the day and turned out fine. It's just that people are dumber now and the feedback is instantaneous rather than uploaded at 320bps overnight when phone rates were cheaper.

His generation hasn't really learned to recognize and learn from failure and I can't really blame them because the adults who pretend to lead the country never seem to.

We ain't owed a website to comment on and it's probably best for Marfan the person that he has decided to end Marfan the internet presence in that particular environment (which he was maintaining anyway.)