Cumtown isn't funny

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
There was a brief minute in which Tim Dillon and Nick were going to team up, with Luis J. Gomez as the idiot they shit on; but I think Adam whined and begged so that fell through. The first three pilot shows were funny, though.
Bastard Radio was alright but the 3rd one sucked. They made it right after George Floyd overdosed, and Mullen was so visibly angry that he was shaking at times

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
From 2016 to the time red dead 2 came out it was one of the funniest podcasts out there. It ran into a problem many shows do when nick ran out of stories to tell. Nick worked so many shit jobs and did so many shit comedy gigs that he had a ton of hilarious stories about all the retards and characters he ran into over the years. Mike Diesel, Greg Pahanish, Seth Cockfield, his boss Bill from Gamestop, Tom Myers, etc. He tells one story from his days as an alcoholic where he worked at a call center all day and then prank called the same call center drunk when he'd get home.

Stavs laugh never bothered me and Adam is both funny and a good punching bag. What ultimately made me drift from it was the sporadic effort they started putting into the show. I know nick is prone to bouts of cocaine fueled mania and I sympathize but once RDR2 came out and nick was literally playing it on the fucking show I pulled my patreon sub.

I still watch YouTube clips of their better bits and some of them are very funny. It's just gotten inconsistent, especially during the pandemic.

G

Entering Nick Mullen into Google the third suggestion is height. If you follow that it brings up links saying he's 5'2" which leads me to believe that he created those posts just so he could use sarcasm to deflect from being 5'4".

No matter how much money he earns, the window of youth and fame is rapidly closing on him and he'll always be short. One alcohol-fueled public meltdown away from a new iteration of Nana.