Cumtown isn't funny

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Tom Myers wrecked Nick's mind and publicly humiliated him at that Maryland standup show during Nick's alcoholic phase and he still isn't over it
What's the story?

Anyway, I think Cumtown is okay. I only like 10 min clips at a time of funny subjects; their full shows are hard to get through. Nick Mullen is the only talented one.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
What's the story?

Anyway, I think Cumtown is okay. I only like 10 min clips at a time of funny subjects; their full shows are hard to get through. Nick Mullen is the only talented one.
Nick asked tom for a free drink because Tom was headlining and recording a comedy show so he had some kind of open bar ticket and could get anything for free. Tom told him no and then made fun of him for being desperate, poor, drunk

this was years before nick made cumtown and had any fame. I can't think of a comparable OnA character to Tom, he's on the spectrum but delivers lines that undermine someone's self confidence and leave them (as Nick) scrambling. The only way to make a comeback would be to attack him personally in a way that hurts him back, but you would look petty in the process. Tom pulls it off because there's visibly something missing upstairs, it's like attacking a subtly mentally disabled man

fun fact: Tim Dillon blocked Tom Myers on twitter. Same dynamic explained above played out

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
If they had any real edge they’d have been kicked off of reddit by now.
They were kicked off Reddit like a year ago, although they've got a replacement sub.

Adam is far funnier than that cackling fat cunt. He can take a joke, too.
What's your favourite Adam joke? And don't say when he shit himself.

As for Cumtown, it used to be funny pre-COVID, and then they went to Zoom and it went to shit. Nick needs someone to bounce off and Stav stopped trying, and Adam has never contributed anything funny to anything ever. He is, genuinely, the least funny Jew alive. But, they make like $80k a month from Patreon, so none of them have the balls to quit. There was a brief minute in which Tim Dillon and Nick were going to team up, with Luis J. Gomez as the idiot they shit on; but I think Adam whined and begged so that fell through. The first three pilot shows were funny, though.

Rifs like this are what it used to be like back when it was funny:

P

potatopeeler63

This is like "edgy" comedy for zoomer/millenials who think its wrong to say nigger and faggot while simultaenously thinking trump goes a "little to far" yet disliking liberals but being frienddly with them and "allies" to minorities and gays.
it's like the mitt romney of podcasts

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
They were kicked off Reddit like a year ago, although they've got a replacement sub.

What's your favourite Adam joke? And don't say when he shit himself.

As for Cumtown, it used to be funny pre-COVID, and then they went to Zoom and it went to shit. Nick needs someone to bounce off and Stav stopped trying, and Adam has never contributed anything funny to anything ever. He is, genuinely, the least funny Jew alive. But, they make like $80k a month from Patreon, so none of them have the balls to quit. There was a brief minute in which Tim Dillon and Nick were going to team up, with Luis J. Gomez as the idiot they shit on; but I think Adam whined and begged so that fell through. The first three pilot shows were funny, though.

Rifs like this are what it used to be like back when it was funny:

The Dillon/Gomez/Nick thing during Covid was pretty solid. Gomez has the brown-person privilege+retardation to just go at Nick, undermining the subtly woke positions Nick performs to demonstrate his ultimate submission despite his frequent dabbles in a real racist joke or implication. Nick knows, and so does Adam, that their audience is banking on those real racist jokes and references, but that they have to balance it out to keep their patreon and their status generally. Nick's association with ChapoTrapHouse (an ideological Iron Dome defense for him whenever he's accurately accused of racism) has worked out very well for him. Anyway I think it's three episodes only, well worth watching on youtube.

Dillon and Gomez are both tip-toeing around the edge of absolute cancellation. Intuitively if not explicitly, like Nick, they know that their audience and career is built around this balancing act. Though Nick's brand is based on this, being around the Jewish communist Adam and Jim Norton-tier insincere trend-following Stav give him both a convenient excuse for his Racisms and a guarantee for his cushy podcasting job, shielded from all those accusations of being Alt Right Adjascent

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Stavros is audible cancer. He's also as funny as having my foreskin bitten by a hooker. Nick can be a real funny dude but comes actoss as a know it all douche.
I tried to give cumtown a chance back when old sub was around and there was a mullen dicksucking thread every other day, but I just could never power through. Stav destroys anything entertaining, and they know it, people have bitched about that fucking constant cackling for years, I honestly think they keep him on cuz they think it's a funny troll to make their podcast unlistenable.