• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia's filthy hovel

lowend73

Forum Clout
People claim this all the time, but I keep a handgun for that. I can't imagine using an AR in close quarters like that and trying to be sneaky and mobile.
I have rifles for hunting, and I'll probably get a shotgun too, but for keeping close by for intruders I can't see the hype.

I'm definitely getting one after I buy these cows though.
Just get a shotgun or six shot revolver. That is really all you need

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
One of my uncles has a six shot with one chamber empty, so that if he's struggling with someone for the gun and it fires, nothing will happen. Same if someone gets to it first and tries to fire. Always thought that was clever. Might nab one just for that.

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
One of my uncle's has a six shot with one chamber empty, so that if he's struggling with someone for the gun and it fires, nothing will happen. Same if someone gets to it first and tries to fire. Always thought that was clever. Might nab one just for that.
Lotta fawkin Elmer fuds in this thread. SNIFF*

Nana’s airsoft reddot sight is pretty funny, and the lack of a light makes that gun pretty useless for home defense.

ARs are absolutely viable for home defense but they’re fucking loud to shoot even outside so can’t imagine how fucked your hearing would be if you let one off indoors. Actually any gun would suck to shoot indoors. I keep a set of hearing protection with my house gun. They’re the kind that have mics so they amplify anything under a certain decibel and cancel anything above. You can hear someone whispering across a room if you turn them up.

lowend73

Forum Clout
One of my uncle's has a six shot with one chamber empty, so that if he's struggling with someone for the gun and it fires, nothing will happen. Same if someone gets to it first and tries to fire. Always thought that was clever. Might nab one just for that.
You can pick up a snub nose 45, that also shoots 380 rounds (I think).

Out here in California is a huge pain to get a CC, was thinking of applying, but. not sure if I would get approved (psych meds)

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You can pick up a snub nose 45, that also shoots 380 rounds (I think).

Out here in California is a huge pain to get a CC, was thinking of applying, but. not sure if I would get approved (psych meds)
That's always so weird to hear. I was fresh out of the nuthouse and on Seroquel and all when I got one of my guns here in Texas. You just lie on the application.

How do they check if you're on meds? I've since gotten off all mine but even if I hadn't I could still go to any Academy or gun show at the very least and get whatever I want.