• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia's filthy hovel

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Months of dust building up, stains all down the walls and tissues filled with toxic, degenerative Cumia semen

Gone are the days when Nana could hire maids and cleaners.

SS Tw.png

Remember when he had maids lol.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
He couldn't wait to jump all over that TikTok video. Aunt was more than happy to show off his gun. Notice how she got scope as well on it.

That almost empty water bottle has been sitting on top of that hotel fridge for a minute. That end table looks like shit as well, nice using no coasters.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Every year some retarded group of kids commit a crime and the media jumps on it to paint a narrative that it’s a “trend” being played by all young people. And it makes frail wetbrains like Anthony buy an extra gun because he genuinely believes the knock out game or “home invasion challenge” is being played across the US.

Anyway what a fucking mess. I get Anthony is too much of a “man” to dust his floor or bedside table, but come on. At least clean up your filthy cum rags, empty glasses, and sad, fallen over skin cream.

Forum Clout
The sheer physics of going from blackout drunk sleep to being able to handle this gun safely FROM HIS BED is hilarious. The chances of him successfully using this setup for self defense vs shooting himself or some random person are basically nonexistent. Nice paranoid life, stupid.

Forum Clout
The sheer physics of going from blackout drunk sleep to being able to handle this gun safely FROM HIS BED is hilarious. The chances of him successfully using this setup for self defense vs shooting himself or some random person are basically nonexistent. Nice paranoid life, stupid.
In his FN home invasion fantasies, Nana was rolling and diving between his designated "cover points", calmly aiming and double-tapping the thugs with clean head shots. In real life, the FNs would be laughing hysterically at the pitiful old queen who just blew half his foot off, before sodomizing him with that very same gun. If Nana tried to roll and dive to his cover points, he'd fracture his hip.

G

If you've ever been around a group of black kids or really any kids. the knockout game has to be assumed. Kids do stupid shit and should be hit for it. But black kids behave like sub humans and should be holocausted. That's all and that's what I really mean.

edit: didn't somebody tell them that's not what I really mean???

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Anyone who’s cleared rooms would tell you an AR15 is a terrible choice for home defense.
People claim this all the time, but I keep a handgun for that. I can't imagine using an AR in close quarters like that and trying to be sneaky and mobile.
I have rifles for hunting, and I'll probably get a shotgun too, but for keeping close by for intruders I can't see the hype.

I'm definitely getting one after I buy these cows though.