Cumia versus Brennan - The Last Blowout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
One can't even knock over a microphone without getting out of breath, the other slaps like a girl, no wonder they sent a last minute text to announce they are leaving. Together with Landau, all three biting the hand that feeds. Poor Nana.

I always forget that Bob Levy used to be as famous as Danny Bonaduce.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Does anyone do worse business than Nana? 100k for Landeau (if true) is hilarious. Wonder how many loans Anthony took out to pay that like he had to with Artie.
They told legion of skanks to go fuck themselves when they asked for a raise so I'm doubting landau was getting 100k. It makes me wonder how much that deranged fruit crowder would've had to offer for him to uproot his family and move to Texas or wherever the fuck his shit show is filmed.

Why's Nana going at Levy now? Bob's always been cool to him. I don't remember him ever explicitly taking sides.

Check out the old lady hairdo on Ted Danson Light over here.

qkkLVBu.png

dice-man-oh.gif
p8309746-e-v8-aa.jpg

G

He probably literally isn't able to do this shitshow without a couple of beers in him at this point. He said in the past that he chose 4 p.m. as his show time because it best suited his "lifestyle" i.e. drinking and gaming until the wee hours and then sleeping in until after lunch. He wakes up hungover and has to have a hair of the dog to come close to functioning for 8 hours a week. What a wretched ghoul.