Cumia versus Brennan - The Last Blowout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
So he paid Landau 100k annually, yet Geno Bisconte has to have 8 roommates living in squalor, to make rent or Chrissie Mayr forced to do 15 hour marathon live streams shucking and jiving for superchat-simps? makes no sense. Nobody at compound media looks like they make 6 digits.
I think Geno has some money coming in from his girlfriend’s Onlyfans and he has to make at least something doing stand up. In Hot Water was pretty funny until he went the Anthony route.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I subscribed for way longer than I’d care to admit. On and off but I can’t say I ever watched anything from his show besides the Star Wars special.
I remember enjoying the first couple nana solo shows that were free after she ruined her life but then I realized "wow he's not gonna let this diceman thing go after all these years" and abandoned nana much like one abandons one's own vulnerable and terrified mother in the hospital while she dies of alzheimers

I remember enjoying the first couple nana solo shows that were free after she ruined her life but then I realized "wow he's not gonna let this diceman thing go after all these years" and abandoned nana much like one abandons one's own vulnerable and terrified mother in the hospital while she dies of alzheimers
When the most memorable thing on his brand new show after all the energy injected in him from being booted from a platform he had for decades was "Colin Quinn spilled his drink" I knew he was in trouble.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
The Kevin Brennan feud with Cumia comes down to this; Brennan’s wife has had it. She recently had to start working again which means Brennan isn’t making enough to support her on his comedy/podcasting career alone. So yes, she expects him to be around to run the kids, pick up stuff from the store, and other household tasks she no longer can do.

He used to have his son sitting in the lobby of Compound for two hours every thursday after school. I’m sure she didn’t want the kid around the degenerates that gravitate to Nana.

She also didn’t appreciate him coming home blackout drunk on other occasions like when he would do Geno’s show. He mentioned the marriage was strained. I can’t say I blame her.

Coming to Compound was a waste. With the new responsibilities due to the wife returning to work, he had to turn down a bunch of gigs opening for Louis CK, I’m sure those spots paid way better than what the wife makes at work and he would get exposure from huge audiences.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The Kevin Brennan feud with Cumia comes down to this; Brennan’s wife has had it. She recently had to start working again which means Brennan isn’t making enough to support her on his comedy/podcasting career alone. So yes, she expects him to be around to run the kids, pick up stuff from the store, and other household tasks she no longer can do.

He used to have his son sitting in the lobby of Compound for two hours every thursday after school. I’m sure she didn’t want the kid around the degenerates that gravitate to Nana.

She also didn’t appreciate him coming home blackout drunk on other occasions like when he would do Geno’s show. He mentioned the marriage was strained. I can’t say I blame her.

Coming to Compound was a waste. With the new responsibilities due to the wife returning to work, he had to turn down a bunch of gigs opening for Louis CK, I’m sure those spots paid way better than what the wife makes at work and he would get exposure from huge audiences.
Elderly relatives like nana often put a strain on marriages when it comes to end of life care

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Shortly after he started MLC they lived in two separate apartments which made me assume he made decent money.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I really liked Kevin after the O&j shows so I checked out his podcast. I then listened for a few years. I think they were like half separated but he was never super specific.
I like him, I was later to MLC. But I enjoy the fact he isn’t afraid to say things other people are definitely thinking. The fact that the gloves are off with regard to Nana is gold.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I really liked Kevin after the O&j shows so I checked out his podcast. I then listened for a few years. I think they were like half separated but he was never super specific.
I also respect Keving stepping up and putting his kids and family first. He would never drink when he had his kid there despite all Geno’s efforts to peer pressure him.

If Nana was as rich as he likes to imply, he’d throw Kevin $500 for coming in, it would be no craters off his face to do so.

Levy has been doing some live adult literacy exam in exchange for tips to prove to the world that he doesn't need nobody!

I wonder how long this superchat fad will last. Judging by the repeat donors, I guess til their welfare checks are gone.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He probably literally isn't able to do this shitshow without a couple of beers in him at this point. He said in the past that he chose 4 p.m. as his show time because it best suited his "lifestyle" i.e. drinking and gaming until the wee hours and then sleeping in until after lunch. He wakes up hungover and has to have a hair of the dog to come close to functioning for 8 hours a week. What a wretched ghoul.
The idea of the compound show was a novelty when Opie and Anthony was still on the air for so many reasons:
A.) Ant did the entire show sober. The compound show was about getting drunk and ranting so if you wanted a competent Ant you just listen to the morning show.
B.) It had the “visual element” O&A desired so Ant had chances to do more video broadcasts. If you just wanted audio listen to the morning show.
C.) It had the contrast of not being O&A. It was just Ant. If you wanted Opie and Jimmy or the other assortment of comics, you listen to the morning show.

Now, there is no morning show. So Ant is left with an unnecessary video show drunk and alone as the only display of his “talent”. The idea of waking up and doing 4 hours of morning radio, then doing another 3 hour afternoon show was cool and showed some dedication. Waking up at 4pm to do your 3 hour afternoon show, drunk, is pathetic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Buffoonery! He wakes up at 12pm and does a 2 hour show, drunk, the only exception is on Wednesdays, when he does a 3 hour show. :image_9249:
I admit, I’ve never gave a fuck about the Compound enough to actually check it’s schedules. He only does a 2 hour show? Just checked his subscription prices and apparently it averages out to 3$ a day to subscribe. So great. You’re not EVEN getting a dollar for an hour of show. That’s not even factoring in days he misses or doesn’t do a show.