• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia managed to buy a house at the top of the market twice in his life.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
And just like last time, Nana can't just buy himself a nice comfortable house. He has to wop it all up with a bunch of nigger-rich features, like "studios" and "game rooms" and "theaters" he'll never, ever use.
66F94EFF-368C-43D8-BB5B-EE0B93DFAAA7.jpeg

:image_9249_lg:
Nana calls it heaven on earth.

Forum Clout
And just like last time, Nana can't just buy himself a nice comfortable house. He has to wop it all up with a bunch of nigger-rich features, like "studios" and "game rooms" and "theaters" he'll never, ever use.
It’s not going to happen this time. He doesn’t have the funds to complete it let alone any “extras.” Plus the southern contractors are going to drain him dry and he won’t know what hit him.

Forum Clout
He's just gonna prance and sing and chuckle and giggle and hug himself
Daintily holding his beer with one hand and the mic with the other, busting out an old Gary Puckett number whilst merrily prancing, sashaying and vamping it up...Nana's vision of heaven itself.

It’s not going to happen this time. He doesn’t have the funds to complete it let alone any “extras.” Plus the southern contractors are going to drain him dry and he won’t know what hit him.
None of his old L.I. HVAC buddies to help keep costs down/cut corners this time around. And you know how those Southern good ol' boys feel about swarthy wops..."them Eye-talians ain't no better than a nay-gur".

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Also he doesn't have Keith "I have traps, no really" The Cop. As much as he robbed, he had enough interest on other people not robbing Nana that much.

Maybe the funniest part is yet to come.

Forum Clout
Also he doesn't have Keith "I have traps, no really" The Cop. As much as he robbed, he had enough interest on other people not robbing Nana that much.

Maybe the funniest part is yet to come.
He commented after he won some money at blackjack in April that he could now “upgrade” from the base carpet to the wood flooring option. That was a hint he doesn’t have cash to drop like the glory (hole) days.

He’s living in that, as he said himself on twitch, “tiny apartment,” in Mineola. Last weekend him and Misster Muscles were playing Wii bowling in their living room and I thought one of them was going to put their fist through the TV, it’s that small and narrow a living room.

Attachments

• A244E80A-1F3A-44BA-AA37-56DAC83B9BB6.jpeg
    A244E80A-1F3A-44BA-AA37-56DAC83B9BB6.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 94
Forum Clout
He commented after he won some money at blackjack in April that he could now “upgrade” from the base carpet to the wood flooring option. That was a hint he doesn’t have cash to drop like the glory (hole) days.

He’s living in that, as he said himself on twitch, “tiny apartment,” in Mineola. Last weekend him and Misster Muscles were playing Wii bowling in their living room and I thought one of them was going to put their fist through the TV, it’s that small and narrow a living room.
"Ugly fella wearing two shirts came sashayin' into the trailer, says he wants to upgrade to the wood flooring option. Probably some kind of retired faggot dancer or sumpin'."