• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cumia live on cozy again

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I love how he's only allowed to stream when Missy is either 'away' (getting fucked by a real man) or out for the night (also getting fucked by a real man).

Nana's as much of a pussy-whipped fruit as he was during his marriage when he would hide at the studio rather than go home to clean up catshit and do his chores.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He screams out "mothers cunt" as a default. His neighbors must love hearing that at 4am. I wonder if the front office gets noise complaints about his vulgar outbursts in the wee hours of the morning. I bet Missy would love to get that call. It would validate her busting his balls about being too loud all the time.
Wet brained old fuck is still LARPing as Corrado.

Forum Clout
He screams out "mothers cunt" as a default. His neighbors must love hearing that at 4am. I wonder if the front office gets noise complaints about his vulgar outbursts in the wee hours of the morning. I bet Missy would love to get that call. It would validate her busting his balls about being too loud all the time.
💡💡💡(looks for post with neighbors names).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Do we know the exact address? I know a guy on Reddit who said he'd start calling in noise complaints during Nigger Tony's streams.

Im sure Ant will get a nice chuckle out of it. I hope they call Missy first so she can come home and shame him. If Ant gets the call, he wont tell missy about it because he knows she will nag him harder.

Forum Clout
This is not the apartment of someone preparing to move in the very near future. It IS the apartment of a lisping, mincing, shabbily-clothed closet queen who gets awfully pissy when he hasn't been properly bottomed in some time. Look at that swishy old drunken fruit, he might as well be prancing and sashaying with a pretty pink parasol.