• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia following another underage instagram account per Redbar

Forum Clout
I'm thinking at this point this is about the same as Patrick bragging about all the sex he has. It's obvious flexing and overcompensating. "Uh oh, you caught me with my hand in the underage girl cookie jar again! Tee hee!" It's a misdirection because he likes young boys and trannies.

I can't cite one instance of him having sex with a 13-year-old. But if you ask me if I knew of an instance where he had homosexual sex, I'm Sue I can think of something.
Maybe Nana is a bona fide pedo, maybe it's a misdirection, but he CLEARLY wants everyone to know about it, as he makes no attempt to hide it and often actually gloats about it, like it's a source of pride for him. Even back in the O&A days, there were at least several instances where he'd blurt out something about underage girls for seemingly no reason at all, like he was desperate for everyone to take note of it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Maybe Nana is a bona fide pedo, maybe it's a misdirection, but he CLEARLY wants everyone to know about it, as he makes no attempt to hide it and often actually gloats about it, like it's a source of pride for him. Even back in the O&A days, there were at least several instances where he'd blurt out something about underage girls for seemingly no reason at all, like he was desperate for everyone to take note of it.
He always talks about how he could have fucked 17 year old girls back in WNEW or wherever the fuck. His ex wife “ruined” it. He still fucking thinks about it, without shame, and says if he could go back in time he would tell himself to just do it. They were in their thirties at the time. Fucking ghoul.

Edit: Another thing I wanted to point out is when Lady Di reveals she lost her virginity at 16 in an abandoned building on a door. The guy was 26. AntHs reaction? “That’s illegal”. He didn’t say it was fucked up or wrong, just that it’s illegal. Fucking creep.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
He always talks about how he could have fucked 17 year old girls back WNEW or wherever the fuck. His ex wife “ruined” it. He still fucking thinks about it, without shame, and says if he could go back in time he would tell himself to just do it. They were in their thirties at the time. Fucking ghoul.
The weird thing about Nana isn't just that he wants to fuck minors, it's his eagerness to say so in front of everyone he can, especially other men. If I was fucking 17 year olds, I'd want to keep that as quiet as I possibly could, and I certainly wouldn't be bringing it up on a radio show. But Nana wears it as a source of great pride. And you can't help but wonder why he's always so eager to remind other men (and it's always when he's around other men) about it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The weird thing about Nana isn't just that he wants to fuck minors, it's his eagerness to say so in front of everyone he can, especially other men. If I was fucking 17 year olds, I'd want to keep that as quiet as I possibly could, and I certainly wouldn't be bringing it up on a radio show. But Nana wears it as a source of great pride. And you can't help but wonder why he's always so eager to remind other men (and it's always when he's around other men) about it.
It’s his overcompensation for being gay. He thinks it sounds “cool” and what “men” do. Notice he doesn’t have kids. He’s got a lot in common with a lot of the retards we mock around here. Joe is inarguably more of a man than he is. He accepts his homosexuality with an open asshole down at The Ranch.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Some pedos do this sort of thing to gauge other people's reactions, in the hopes that other men will agree or voice similar tastes, so that they won't feel like it's just them, and that they're "normal".

When I had a toy store, I had a guy bring in his 11 year old son, and the guy proceeded to tell me about his son's gf, and her "Itty bitty titties" (his words) as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

He wasn't allowed back, and I felt bad for his son. Lord knows how that poor kid turned out.