• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia following another underage instagram account per Redbar

G

Who is worse, Cumia or SFWA?

Attachments

• cumia1.jpg
    cumia1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 342
  • cumia2.jpg
    cumia2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 340
  • cumia3.jpg
    cumia3.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 338
Forum Clout
Nana doesn't even try to hide it, he WANTS everyone to know he's jerking off to swimsuit shots of 12 year old girls. I personally believe he does this in some warped attempt to establish his staunch heterosexuality, but whatever the reason, I'm eagerly awaiting the day when some kid's father catches Nana drooling over his pre-teen daughter and puts the pocked-marked freak down like the rabid dog he is.

Forum Clout
Such a boomer sex offender. Doesn't even have a burner account to perv on little girls as his former fame gives him some clout to attract them in his deluded pov.
He WANTS people to think he's a pedo who's attracted to underage girls, as he believes there's nothing more heterosexual than wanting to fuck 12 year olds. This way, if the truth about his homosexuality ever becomes public, he can deny it by citing his interest in pre-teen girls..."how can I be gay? I'm into underage girls, everyone knows that!".

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
He WANTS people to think he's a pedo who's attracted to underage girls, as he believes there's nothing more heterosexual than wanting to fuck 12 year olds. This way, if the truth about his homosexuality ever becomes public, he can deny it by citing his interest in pre-teen girls..."how can I be gay? I'm into underage girls, everyone knows that!".
How can I be gay I want to fuck children is not exactly a good defence. No. He's a creep. He is a trans lover as well not instead

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I’ve had enough of this nigga. They don’t even look like women you fuckin monster and you can’t say you’re grooming them cuz there’s no guarantee that he’s going to be alive when they’re legal. Holeee shiiit
Seriously, they are little girls with zero sexual appeal, this fucker is God damned ghoul

G

I wish I had the resources to have some adorable 10-11 year old boy be around his vicinity...wired and hidden cam ofcourse

G

I'm thinking at this point this is about the same as Patrick bragging about all the sex he has. It's obvious flexing and overcompensating. "Uh oh, you caught me with my hand in the underage girl cookie jar again! Tee hee!" It's a misdirection because he likes young boys and trannies.

I can't cite one instance of him having sex with a 13-year-old. But if you ask me if I knew of an instance where he had homosexual sex, I'm Sue I can think of something.