• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia fans are bigger pieces of shit than him

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
1551887124958.jpg

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
What's dabbler? So the veggie people are WATP under cover secretly bashing Opie?

Dabblers are what WATP fans call themselves because they're gay. It's because Stuttering John sperged out on Chrissie Mayer when she asked if he "dabbled" in stand up.

The veggies might've started with the intention to troll but I think they're actually starting to like Opie after streaming with him. Specifically the corn guy, the verdict's still out on the potatoes, especially since one of them cohosts a show with one of the WATP guys.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
I genuinely don't know how anyone still watches this junk. Anthony HAHA HOLEE SHITTING a small handful of Z listers in a completely humorless environment. The clip of him explaining the Club Soda Kenny situation is the first thing I've seen in years and it was only entertaining because he was on the verge of a complete meltdown and coming to terms with being a pariah.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I genuinely don't know how anyone still watches this junk. Anthony HAHA HOLEE SHITTING a small handful of Z listers in a completely humorless environment. The clip of him explaining the Club Soda Kenny situation is the first thing I've seen in years and it was only entertaining because he was on the verge of a complete meltdown and coming to terms with being a pariah.
Our own Dan is more famous than anyone on Compound and that's saying something.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
The race stuff is for low class Whites. Upper class white afford segregating.

President Lyndon Jonson said it best = convince the lowest Whites that they are above the highest Colored, and they wont notice you emptying their pockets.

This applies to Cumia so much (unravelling since Obama, and the millions of dollars he lost because of his yearning to broadcast his white supremacy).
That's some real shit right there. No need to discuss policies or substance when you can just say that nigger is from Uganda or Cameroon. The barn raised sheep can barely get through a Cracker Barrel menu.