• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia fans are bigger pieces of shit than him

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I have been spreading the SelfCuttingGirl saga and the tale of a Boy Named Sue far and wide on Twitter to Cumia ballwashers.

These faggots get so belligerent and defensive. I have had at least two in the last week literally tell me that "they didn't care" about SelfCuttingGirl and Nana's child raping fantasies / tendencies. I guess him being funny 10 years ago bought him a lot of favor.

I had another accuse me of "virtue signaling". I then made the case that Cumia is NOT conservative - he just hates blacks. Their response? "Who do YOU find funny?"

I couldn't imagine being this dumb and blindly devoted - I mean, I AM dumb, but at least I don't support a child rapist.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
They are just happy to hear someone who is a (former) celebrity with a (buggy) media platform is bitching and moaning about the blacks.

What they will not admit is that anyone who bitches about blacks and says nigger openly is always a shithead, a meth addict, or has charges for beating his girlfriend or raping a minor. The days of a respectable George Lincoln Rockwell type are long gone. Ant behaves just like any other racist lowlife -- he just has a high profile -- so his deviant behavior doesn't even register to them.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I heard a black woman say something pretty spot on, "White men should be spending time building and conquering, not worried about niggers" and yes, she used the hard r.

If I had been getting paid as much as Nana at any point in my life, you couldn't tell me shit about a got damn thing. Anyone with brains would have been making smart investments with 50k a year instead throwing it away on their worthless relatives. At least Opie's brother did something with the money he gave, even if the restaurant closed.

How you can look at someone like Anthony Cumia, with his swiss cheese face, spitting, and disgusting rags and still find a way to stand for him? And that's without hearing his awful excuse for comedy at the moment. They deserve everything they get, including their identity stolen from his jank ass website.

Maybe you should send them links to his riveting baseball stadium performance. Shit turned my stomach

Last edited:
G

I heard a black woman say something pretty spot on, "White men should be spending time building and conquering, not worried about niggers" and yes, she used the hard r.

If I had been getting paid as much as Nana at any point in my life, you couldn't tell me shit about a got damn thing. Anyone with brains would have been making smart investments with 50k a year instead throwing it away on their worthless relatives. At least Opie's brother did something with the money he gave, even if the restaurant closed.

How you can look at someone like Anthony Cumia, with his swiss cheese face, spitting, and disgusting rags and still find a way to stand for him? And that's without hearing his awful excuse for comedy at the moment. They deserve everything they get, including their identity stolen from his jank ass website.

Maybe you should send them links to his riveting baseball stadium performance. Shit turned my stomach
Do you have a link for his minor league baseball standup? I haven’t seen it, I’d tell you if I did.

JebJoh

Forum Clout

Riley's east opened in East Northport immediately after closing in Huntington. I think they are doing pretty well

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Have you guys seen Ants twitter this last week and some? No sign of slowing down. All F N material. He finally blocked me after shitting on him under every comment.
The guy has been doing the same shit for 12-13 years. He’s been running CM for a decade. Every post I see that says, “Can you believe he’s still tweeting about nigger violence?” or “His network is going to fail soon!” Is ridiculous. Cumia is going to keep rage tweeting, drinking and broadcasting to tens of people until he dies.

G

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mce1L_9GGAA']This is all I can find. There's commentary but it's enough to make you cringe.[/URL]
That fucking first comment

Ribs

E80CF3A1-6A90-49F8-93C6-EF1227728E39.jpeg

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Vampire's base is the lowest mentality incel backwoods trash on the planet. There is no substance. Same ol' horsht gassy dumps like Fatrick posters. The lowest bottom of the barrel slop gets their tiny garbage pricks hard. I'll pay 787 million to keep that derr quiet.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I have been spreading the SelfCuttingGirl saga and the tale of a Boy Named Sue far and wide on Twitter to Cumia ballwashers.

These faggots get so belligerent and defensive. I have had at least two in the last week literally tell me that "they didn't care" about SelfCuttingGirl and Nana's child raping fantasies / tendencies. I guess him being funny 10 years ago bought him a lot of favor.

I had another accuse me of "virtue signaling". I then made the case that Cumia is NOT conservative - he just hates blacks. Their response? "Who do YOU find funny?"

I couldn't imagine being this dumb and blindly devoted - I mean, I AM dumb, but at least I don't support a child rapist.
Thank You for your service brotherman. They are a lost cause tbh.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I then made the case that Cumia is NOT conservative - he just hates blacks. Their response? "Who do YOU find funny?"
Send them a link to something that Cumia references constantly, like one of his favorite comedy movies. Their little white nigger minds will go haywire.

Every fanbase is like this. I'm hard pressed to find any fanbase of any humor centric performer that isn't complete faggotry. It smells like MDE Sam Hyde white niggers.

The guy has been doing the same shit for 12-13 years. He’s been running CM for a decade. Every post I see that says, “Can you believe he’s still tweeting about nigger violence?” or “His network is going to fail soon!” Is ridiculous. Cumia is going to keep rage tweeting, drinking and broadcasting to tens of people until he dies.

And you are the 10th person still paying him. Worthless fucking Faggot.

G

The race stuff is for low class Whites. Upper class white afford segregating.

President Lyndon Jonson said it best = convince the lowest Whites that they are above the highest Colored, and they wont notice you emptying their pockets.

This applies to Cumia so much (unravelling since Obama, and the millions of dollars he lost because of his yearning to broadcast his white supremacy).

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Send them a link to something that Cumia references constantly, like one of his favorite comedy movies. Their little white nigger minds will go haywire.

Every fanbase is like this. I'm hard pressed to find any fanbase of any humor centric performer that isn't complete faggotry. It smells like MDE Sam Hyde white niggers.

And you are the 10th person still paying him. Worthless fucking Faggot.
Shut the fuck up you fucking broke dick nigger. Another piece of shit that won’t pay for the content he consumes.