• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia ballwashers (Geno + Carl from WATP ) take turn crapping on Mike Redbar

Forum Clout
WATP must be destroyed. Maybe we can get Joshua Nigger Poon to de-transition and make the new KF into a podcast/YouTuber bashing site. Oh wait, we already have that.
They almost had their gimmick collapse when they went after Cumtown, not realizing Adam Friedland and friends were pretty much beloved by 100% by the same dullards they try to pander to. Stav went on and they all became buddies and I forgot what their explanation was for attacking to begin with, but it was clear evidence of their entire gimmick; go after whatever "softball" target they think they can find, but not have the mental fortitude to actually realize who you're going after or why.

That shit should have buried those retards, but god help 'em, thousands of faggots really, really need a new "Jocktobering" program in year of our Lord two thousand twenty two.
I know it’s a ban-worthy offense to decline the opportunity to suck Redbar’s dick but I find his mannerisms and way of speaking very annoying. I don’t know what’s worse, that he’s working that hard to perform or that it might be how he talks all the time, naturally.
Not sure where you're getting that, even people who defend Redbar admit he's an annoying cunt generally only good in small doses.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
I know it’s a ban-worthy offense to decline the opportunity to suck Redbar’s dick but I find his mannerisms and way of speaking very annoying. I don’t know what’s worse, that he’s working that hard to perform or that it might be how he talks all the time, naturally.
Through evolution, the Aryan mind has been developed to find the voice and mannerisms of the Jews to be effeminate and annoying.

You have to start off in small doses and build a tolerance. That’s why the motto is “Give it a year”

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
This forum has always had both eyes open when it comes to Redbar. Plenty of things to shit on him for and you have to sift through a lot fo content to get to the good shit, but he hates our enemies and does a good job of ribbing them.

The weird thing here is to hear 2 Cumia sycophants fault someone for negativity. Isn't WATP about watered downn Jocktober? And isn't Geno a racist COVID-denier first and a comedian second? Where do they get off musing about kharma and positivity when their days are full of rage?

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
This forum has always had both eyes open when it comes to Redbar. Plenty of things to shit on him for and you have to sift through a lot fo content to get to the good shit, but he hates our enemies and does a good job of ribbing them.
Nobody is to be shitting on any Redbar here! Bannable offense!!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Found this on r/TACS. Apparently the queer doesn’t actually respond.

df3c092354c75199fd8cbd39e7c59a80.jpeg

f49d1a8203eacbc4c9463728d0f4d605.jpeg

Forum Clout
He’s at the Phillies game tonight. You’ll hear from him later. He can’t resist. He should be good and drunk too. He admits he answers everyone he’ll even pick up the phone if you call him. That’s why he keeps giving out his phone number he is actively looking to get fans and trolls to call him.

Send him some Nana faces. I was sending him Nick Avocado for awhile before I moved on.

Last edited: