• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cry more, Fatso.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
word-for-word

Let's compare...

11 years, 10 arrests, 62 women

3 years, 0 arrests, 1 fat man who encourages everything, won't change his number, constantly provokes, threatens and insults his "stalkers".

You're retarded, Patrick. You're a great big fat delusional nothing who desperately needs to claim victory over the stalkers but you never will. The Guardian isn't going to write an article about you, you're never going to be famous for being a cyberstalking victim and you'll always be a fat, cucked nothing lolcow.

Die fat about it, ya fucking retard.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
download (9).jpg

download (10).jpg

Wrong as always, stlaker. My breasts and teeth are natural and always have been. I have never had plastic surgery, those are your delusions.

You are mentally ill, stlaker.

You have been instructed to cease contacting this phone number.

G

View attachment 32144
View attachment 32146

Wrong as always, atalker. My breasts and teeth are natural and always have been. I have never had plastic surgery, those are your delusions.

You are mentally ill, atalker.

You have been instructed to cease contacting this phone number.
ewwww
look at the fat on her hips. as a man of leee-jerrrrr, i prefer a slimmer figure, you know, uhh,, eye candy..

an.jpeg

yess! she's so fucking hot man

G

33434dww.png

Not to state the obvious here, but he is very fat and dumb. No Pat, you have not been barred by the courts, in fact you were given an absurd amount of mulligans to prove your case. The courts and multiple judges said you were free to do discovery on everyone except one person. John-doe 1. What the courts said is that you cannot violate Quasi's right to anonymous free speech without the barest minimum of evidence. You failed to do that. You subpoenaed a webhost for the patricktomlinson site, the funeral home, kiwifarms and ED. What you mean to say is that the courts refused to violate quasi's rights at your behest and your "flaccid" subpoenas turned out to be fruitless.

You were free to refile the action in Wisconsin removing quasi from the complaint. The emails submitted in the quash show that you refused to do this. No the courts didn't bar you from anything. Your greed, stubbornness, gluttony did, along with Brinton's ineptitude. Had you simply just not included quasi in the complaint you would have been able to enforce the subpoena and wouldn't owe 40k.

If you are so confident that the courts made a mistake, you should have submitted a response to the google quash instead of missing the deadline to respond there. Most likely that will be ruled as a default judgement.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
One thing that pat cant change no matter how much he lies on twitter is that he lost in court,owes quasi almost $50k, and there is a lien on his property. All of this is legal fact. Pat already lost that battle and the courts will see to that he pays for it in one form or the other. He is now stuck crying on twitter hoping the government will foot the bill on a statewide raid of random people that laugh at all the stupid crap pat posts and whoever he keeps texting everyday.

Pat still thinks in his fat dumb head that he hasnt already had two cases that were laughed out of the court. He wastes the courts time and the taxpayers money. Pat is still trying to pin his noise complaint visit on rascals for swatting when he was probably having another one of his nerd rage moments and yelling at niki.

Pat this is no longer " we will see what happens in court". You already lost twice. No amount of denial will change that.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
View attachment 32153

Not to state the obvious here, but he is very fat and dumb. No Pat, you have not been barred by the courts, in fact you were given an absurd amount of mulligans to prove your case. The courts and multiple judges said you were free to do discovery on everyone except one person. John-doe 1. What the courts said is that you cannot violate Quasi's right to anonymous free speech without the barest minimum of evidence. You failed to do that. You subpoenaed a webhost for the patricktomlinson site, the funeral home, kiwifarms and ED. What you mean to say is that the courts refused to violate quasi's rights at your behest and your "flaccid" subpoenas turned out to be fruitless.

You were free to refile the action in Wisconsin removing quasi from the complaint. The emails submitted in the quash show that you refused to do this. No the courts didn't bar you from anything. Your greed, stubbornness, gluttony did, along with Brinton's ineptitude. Had you simply just not included quasi in the complaint you would have been able to enforce the subpoena and wouldn't owe 40k.

If you are so confident that the courts made a mistake, you should have submitted a response to the google quash instead of missing the deadline to respond there. Most likely that will be ruled as a default judgement.
Big Dick Andrew literally sent him his ID and precisely nothing happened, this deluded pig will never take an L and move on ever.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout