• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cry more, Fatso.

G

Nowhere in this article does it say the stalking victims spent 4 years obsessively correcting the record when strangers would text them harmless screenshots of Chewbacca going WUUAHAHAAAAAA! This actually doesn't sound anything like what's going on here, Ricky my boy.

Screenshot_20220331-152926-602.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
"Oi, guvnah, this Patrick S. Tomlinson ovah 'cross the pond? Me name's Josephus Lunar, Oi'm a wri-ah fah the Guardian, too roight, Oi'm pu-in tagethah a follow-up to our soibah-stalkin article an' wanted to know if you got a minute for a chin-wag, what-what?"

Gosh, sure hope that doesn't happen.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
here's the first paragraph describing the atalker:
View attachment 32130
this sounds familiar...
alright, it literally has nothing to do with anything Pat's been through. It's a freak stalking over 50 women and doing hilarious shenanigans that we only pull against one fat man who deserves it and whatever collateral he deems should also be brought into it
so something funny:

1648756031626.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Here's 3 of the 62 women:

8192.jpg

6972.jpg

7373.jpg

Clearly just a pathetic British incel harassing British women he found attractive, aka cyberstalking. I like the middle one myself, Lacey Chabert vibes.

It's the same thing as Strictly Stalking. Here, we have women who were targeted by creepy, sexually unsatisfied men. We also have a fat ugly guy from Milwaukee who says the exact same thing happens to him.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
alright, it literally has nothing to do with anything Pat's been through. It's a freak stalking over 50 women and doing hilarious shenanigans that we only pull against one fat man who deserves it and whatever collateral he deems should also be brought into it
so something funny:

View attachment 32133
I hope he had the decency to at least light a candle.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
"Like OMG, see?! This article about 62 British women PROVES that I WILL get justice on another continent, child!"

An intelligent person skilled in the written word might use this article to bring to light one's own plight and outline a few similarities (if there are any). Not this self-obsessed dumbfuck. He has to melodramatically and without irony state that these women are sharing his experience, "word for word."

Poor and histrionic is no way to go through life. Fat, too.