• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Critique Some Art

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Little known fact JDA. Pat ran the Brewers Mini Marathon on a sprained ankle for 8 miles with a blown Achilles, and finished in 2:40, ending up in the 1300’s in finishing position. Btw the winner of the actual marathon, the guy who ran 26 miles, finished in 2:37.
JDA, my full breakdown of Pat’s cheating at that race was masterfully summarized by @Caverlock on Kiwifarms, Page 1 of Patso’s thread. In short, I analyzed the timing mat data and on-course photos from the race and discovered that Pat apparently did not complete the two out-and-back portions of the race. He apparently took shortcuts each time, shortening his distance from the full 13.1 miles down to ~9 miles. In spite of this he still finished in the bottom 9th percentile of runners. Maybe he stopped along the way for chili dogs?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
JDA, my full breakdown of Pat’s cheating at that race was masterfully summarized by @Caverlock on Kiwifarms, Page 1 of Patso’s thread. In short, I analyzed the timing mat data and on-course photos from the race and discovered that Pat apparently did not complete the two out-and-back portions of the race. He apparently took shortcuts each time, shortening his distance from the full 13.1 miles down to ~9 miles. In spite of this he still finished in the bottom 9th percentile of runners. Maybe he stopped along the way for chili dogs?
Really I think @The REAL JDA Should have Carol guest on his podcast so they can talk about Pats mini marathon performance, since one of his claims is he’s a “marathon runner” now I’ll mind you nobody has found proof he’s actually ran an actual marathon. A couple half marathons yes, but not 26.2 miles.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Sumo wrestler are strong as fuck. Theres a massive layer of muscle under all that bulky fat. Pats total muscle mass probably equals about one sumos calf.
That’s true really those guys have insane leg strength. When I first went to Japan this chick I was banging for a while took me somewhere and near the station was Sumo Hall with the museum. Went in and they had this bronzed handprint of some famous old Yokozuna dude. His fingers were insanely thick but my fingers were much longer and my hand was bigger overall and these old Japs in there were freaking out. Just white guy hands, niggaz.

P

potatopeeler63

Really I think @The REAL JDA Should have Carol guest on his podcast so they can talk about Pats mini marathon performance, since one of his claims is he’s a “marathon runner” now I’ll mind you nobody has found proof he’s actually ran an actual marathon. A couple half marathons yes, but not 26.2 miles.
I think I speak for everyone when I would, in fact, like to put a voice to those ass cheeks to have an even stronger orgasm.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
That’s true really those guys have insane leg strength. When I first went to Japan this chick I was banging for a while took me somewhere and near the station was Sumo Hall with the museum. Went in and they had this bronzed handprint of some famous old Yokozuna dude. His fingers were insanely thick but my fingers were much longer and my hand was bigger overall and these old Japs in there were freaking out. Just white guy hands, niggaz.
0ecb3c8d1c4df8e7c91696d386f1ea09.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I’m down for it