• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cringiest Pat Tweets?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
1635543708320-png.11221
Everyone is certainly laughing

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
View attachment 19310

How did that work out for you, fuckface.
I love the disconnect between the three facial expressions.

Pat sitting there with a smug smile on his dumb face like he's just secured a great victory.
The guy in the back who can hardly believe they just took $5k to get a dumb twitter account back.
And Carrie's impatient stare, she's taken the dumb goy's money and is over the interaction already.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Pat, I would love to compare 1099s with you. I'll go first: I don't file one because I have a real job. Your turn, "cuckcake".

And I know you think that "smile revealing only teeth" sound badass, but it's nonsensical garbage. It's a smile. It should literally only ever "reveal" teeth and maybe gums. But no one wants to see your yellow ass Mountain Dew and tea-stained chompers, shitheel.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat, I would love to compare 1099s with you. I'll go first: I don't file one because I have a real job. Your turn, "cuckcake".

And I know you think that "smile revealing only teeth" sound badass, but it's nonsensical garbage. It's a smile. It should literally only ever "reveal" teeth and maybe gums. But no one wants to see your yellow ass Mountain Dew and tea-stained chompers, shitheel.
Actually showing one’s teeth is a sign of submission in chimpanzees. So Pats usual pictures with his plaque kissed chompers is proof he’s a beta Cuck.

G

I've seen all or most of these before but reading them one after another is mind blowing. If you didn't know who he was you'd assume he was doing a character or was just a total shithead. When you've heard the Josiah tapes and his appearance in traffic court it really drives home what a truly unique LOL Pig he is.