• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CQ banged to rights

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Let me guess. All the Top 15 spots are current cast members or just the most famous ones....... Fucking faggot hack writer. There was nothing hack about any of Colin's lines. Then I saw the Norm part and can confidently write off this person's faggot opinion.

G

Rob "Huge Fag" Sheffield. That pic is 16 years old. Nigga is pushing 60 now. Fucking AIDS patient.

View attachment 116917
He's such a try-hard faggot. VH1 used to have him on a bunch of their shows, and his yellow teeth grossed me out.

Phil Hartman has to be number one, right? Sure, I guess suck off fucking Belushi some more. If he hadn't died, no one would put him number one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Let me guess. All the Top 15 spots are current cast members or just the most famous ones....... Fucking faggot hack writer. There was nothing hack about any of Colin's lines. Then I saw the Norm part and can confidently write off this person's faggot opinion.
I had no idea Gilbert was even on the show.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
c8w7uii1e1ya1.jpg

Guy's got Cumia face and a dead wife. Anyone know what bar he hangs out at?

330px-Rob_Sheffield_by_David_Shankbone_%28cropped%29.jpg
Why does his adams apple look in the opposite direction?