• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia suspended from Twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I constantly wonder what Nikki is getting out of this... Especially if she is the one with the money...how can someone who doesn't work or bring in any income with his shitty books basically... Live. He said he sold insurance of course (15 years of medical insurance child, I am basically a surgeon) but maybe you are right and the fat cunt is on SSDI.

Am I misremembering or did I remember hearing that Nikki was a depressed, sad, barely functional headcase who needs handfuls of tablets to function? 🤔

We know fairly little and a lot of it is filtered through his lying fat prism but I have no doubt that their relationship and home life is not nearly as healthy and solid as he makes out. And it's only gotten worse since his discovery.

As my bird pointed out, there's no affection, no closeness, no natural chemistry that is always obvious in a photo between them. Nikki could do better too. That's the mad thing. She would get a ton of matches on Tinder.
Pat has dropped little hints when he thinks he’s sounds tough to our little rascals thats raise some questions about their “marriage”. Someone asked him about how they rent half the house and Pat said they haven’t had renters in the house for a couple months. This lined with his bragging about buying new furniture a couple months ago (with pictures) yet he’s still on the same fart couch under a pink blanket. It sounds like Niki moved upstairs and is using the location as a business location (since SEO is all done online so work from home didn’t hurt them one bit even though she took out PPP loans) and the furniture was meant her half of the house. He also made a twitter post about having to throw rocks at the window to get Niki’s attention because he was locked out which would mean Niki is on the second floor. Also related to caregiver status Pat doesn’t seem to have a bank account because anytime he brags about donating to a cause online (go fund me, political campaigns) it’s only in Niki’s name.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
People underestimate how much shit a woman with low self esteem, depression or a bad history with men will put up with as they approach middle aged just not to be alone, eggless and unloved.

It's not hard for a serial grifter with some basic charisma to keep a certain kind of woman around his finger as he portrays himself as brave, intelligent and important.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
1646073258684.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I constantly wonder what Nikki is getting out of this... Especially if she is the one with the money...how can someone who doesn't work or bring in any income with his shitty books basically... Live. He said he sold insurance of course (15 years of medical insurance child, I am basically a surgeon) but maybe you are right and the fat cunt is on SSDI.

Am I misremembering or did I remember hearing that Nikki was a depressed, sad, barely functional headcase who needs handfuls of tablets to function? 🤔

We know fairly little and a lot of it is filtered through his lying fat prism but I have no doubt that their relationship and home life is not nearly as healthy and solid as he makes out. And it's only gotten worse since his discovery.

As my bird pointed out, there's no affection, no closeness, no natural chemistry that is always obvious in a photo between them. Nikki could do better too. That's the mad thing. She would get a ton of matches on Tinder.
She has SSRI eyes, I'll tell you that.

G

People underestimate how much shit a woman with low self esteem, depression or a bad history with men will put up with as they approach middle aged just not to be alone, eggless and unloved.

It's not hard for a serial grifter with some basic charisma to keep a certain kind of woman around his finger as he portrays himself as brave, intelligent and important.
Very true and hits me in the gut. I had an affair with a gal who ultimately stayed with her loser immature, alcoholic husband because she felt I would drop her once her looks started to go and he isn't going anywhere. Dumb cunts all of them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Very true and hits me in the gut. I had an affair with a gal who ultimately stayed with her loser immature, alcoholic husband because she felt I would drop her once her looks started to go and he isn't going anywhere. Dumb cunts all of them.
This is very true, I was talking to a girl who didn’t tell me until after a bit she actually had a boyfriend but he’s a big loser and she won’t cut him loose even though he’s a piece of shit. I wanted no part of that situation because she was a disaster but she’s afraid to be alone (she’s over 30) and She knows he will stick around because he’s a loser with nowhere else to go and that is a sure thing instead of being single with no guarantee of a new guy.