• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia suspended from Twitter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is sad that his pity party came to a grinding halt especially with whats going in europe. Nobody cares about some lame author that cant stop interacting with trolls. The timing was perfect for pat to get a bunch of attention on what a fool he is then a war starts and nobody cares about pats stupid problem anymore.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Pat is sad that his pity party came to a grinding halt especially with whats going in europe. Nobody cares about some lame author that cant stop interacting with trolls. The timing was perfect for pat to get a bunch of attention on what a fool he is then a war starts and nobody cares about pats stupid problem anymore.
He is too addicted to the hit that Twitter gives him and too engrossed in the fucked up narrative he has spun... He will get increasingly more arrogant and hostile to keep the hit of that 'last word' just wait and see

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
No worries he’s already on the phone with Geeksquad tryna fix dis.

Attachments

• FF7CBD88-0048-4D4C-A881-BACAFA8052F7.jpeg
    FF7CBD88-0048-4D4C-A881-BACAFA8052F7.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 24

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Surely this won't lead to yet more accounts trolling him, calling his wife an ogre or reminding him of Adriennes proclivity towards men without a micropenis. Good job Pat.
The first thing my missus said when I showed her pics of Ade and Jon was
'yeah 100% they were fucking, and probably falling in love when that pic was taken'
When I showed her the happy couple of Fatrick and Dumbo she was like 'I would think that's his sister or something, they don't look like they've just gotten married'
A sentiment she repeated when shown another picture of them together.
Even women who don't know ANY of your faggotry Fatrick just SEE how cucked you were and how you don't seem to have a very happy home with wife no2

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The first thing my missus said when I showed her pics of Ade and Jon was
'yeah 100% they were fucking, and probably falling in love when that pic was taken'
When I showed her the happy couple of Fatrick and Dumbo she was like 'I would think that's his sister or something, they don't look like they've just gotten married'
A sentiment she repeated when shown another picture of them together.
Even women who don't know ANY of your faggotry Fatrick just SEE how cucked you were and how you don't seem to have a very happy home with wife no2
It’s very true in any photo of Niki and Pat the only time she looks happy to be around him is if shes been drinking. The pictures where she looks miserable around him is due to a bar or drink not being nearby. They look like roommates or in most cases her retard that she is a caregiver. Boomia mentioned Pat seems like a mess and Niki is responsible for him taking his meds and keeping him distracted by twitter. I can’t wait until we discover the truth and that he’s on some government disability because he can’t properly function in society.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
It’s very true in any photo of Niki and Pat the only time she looks happy to be around him is if shes been drinking. The pictures where she looks miserable around him is due to a bar or drink not being nearby. They look like roommates or in most cases her retard that she is a caregiver. Boomia mentioned Pat seems like a mess and Niki is responsible for him taking his meds and keeping him distracted by twitter. I can’t wait until we discover the truth and that he’s on some government disability because he can’t properly function in society.
I constantly wonder what Nikki is getting out of this... Especially if she is the one with the money...how can someone who doesn't work or bring in any income with his shitty books basically... Live. He said he sold insurance of course (15 years of medical insurance child, I am basically a surgeon) but maybe you are right and the fat cunt is on SSDI.

Am I misremembering or did I remember hearing that Nikki was a depressed, sad, barely functional headcase who needs handfuls of tablets to function? 🤔

We know fairly little and a lot of it is filtered through his lying fat prism but I have no doubt that their relationship and home life is not nearly as healthy and solid as he makes out. And it's only gotten worse since his discovery.

As my bird pointed out, there's no affection, no closeness, no natural chemistry that is always obvious in a photo between them. Nikki could do better too. That's the mad thing. She would get a ton of matches on Tinder.