• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia, comment?

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
It's because I hit the wrong keys and I'm not going back to move around my cursor, plus at this point it's branded as me. The hard part is knowing that the slender fingered little men here that do girl work get upset, Karens are gonna Karen
I told you all this portly fella had excuses for his every retardation

Forum Clout
I'd rather get a handjob from Melissa Blake.
download (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
It's because I hit the wrong keys and I'm not going back to move around my cursor, plus at this point it's branded as me. The hard part is knowing that the slender fingered little men here that do girl work get upset, Karens are gonna Karen
Boomia again doin' da bit.

Then why give the other accuses, you endearing retard? Keep up the good work.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I think that’s one of the charms of boomia. He’ll always have an excuse, respond literally to jokes, and half the time say nonsensical things in reference to the post. Gets me every time.
The best part of the Boomia podcast was interrupting him halfway through his rambles to ask a new question only for him to start a new diatribe before interrupting him again with a new question. I still have no clue what he did on 9/11 or whether he fucked that pizza girl

G

The best part of the Boomia podcast was interrupting him halfway through his rambles to ask a new question only for him to start a new diatribe before interrupting him again with a new question. I still have no clue what he did on 9/11 or whether he fucked that pizza girl
the way he talks, boomia is a natural comedian. Wouldnt surprise me if he dabbled in the industry...actually Im certain he did.