• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia back at Hooligans for night 2?

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
Anyone who refers to Hooligans as to "Hooli's" should be shot on scene
Edit- Also, if you're in a band like this guy that's called Daddy Needs a Drink, I hope you get alcohol poisoning. He mentions it about six lines after his "Hooli's" comment

fag.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Edit- Also, if you're in a band like this guy that's called Daddy Needs a Drink, I hope you get alcohol poisoning. He mentions it about six lines after his "Hooli's" comment

View attachment 25449
Everyone who lives in Milwaukee should kill themselves

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
God damn, my fucking ribs. Piggy is hiding at home playing with children's toys while CC has claimed piggy's usual spot at Hooligans.

The funniest part is, if I didn't follow CC's twitter I wouldn't have found out about it or made this thread. I love how he's fucking with Pat on such a huge level and doesn't even let us know what he's up to.

Forum Clout

View attachment 25449
Is everyone in that goddamn state a retard? Guinness, a beer that has been produced for over 260 years and is the national drink of an entire nation is apparently a little known micro brew to this slob.

Forum Clout
I fucking knew it. Its typical of the pig to take something that had character back in the day, wait until it becomes sterilized and pussified, and then decide to make it his hangout. Just like he wouldnt go to the Brewers old stadium, and waited until a safe space was built for consoomers to buy their special Latina Heritage Night alternate jerseys. Fuck I hate his generation so much.