• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

CovidCumia at Hooligans?

Real or fake?

• Total voters
G

Ever seen Eugina Cooney? That bitch is FUCKED UP.

NINTCHDBPICT000644647055.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
eugenia.jpg

G

He's gonna end up hitting someone like Johnny Sac when he thought people were laughing at his fat wife. The different is Johnny Sac was a mafia captain (maybe underboss?), had some clout, and was an actual tough guy so he could hit somebody without too much repercussion. Rick is fat dolt and would probably get his ass beat if he tried to start something. His bitch ass would probably ask Hooligans to kick them out.

G

He's gonna end up hitting someone like Johnny Sac when he thought people were laughing at his fat wife. The different is Johnny Sac was a mafia captain (maybe underboss?), had some clout, and was an actual tough guy so he could hit somebody without too much repercussion. Rick is fat dolt and would probably get his ass beat if he tried to start something. His bitch ass would probably ask Hooligans to kick them out.
Here let me buy you a drink

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I couldn't eat meatloaf around people who are aware of my propensity for a toothy blowjob
I think I would legit kill myself or atleast have the decency to never show up to Hooligans again if someone faxed a picture of me with the some dude's dick in my mouth- and all the staff had seen it. He literally has zero shame.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I think I would legit kill myself or atleast have the decency to never show up to Hooligans again if someone faxed a picture of me with the some dude's dick in my mouth- and all the staff had seen it. He literally has zero shame.
He's like George McFly if Biff could have sent the diner faxes.