• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID-19 Appreciation Thread (THANK GOD FOR COVID!)

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
No young punks out littering my village. The river never looked so clean and there was a definite uptick in wildlife during that first summer.

Local elderly people found some kind of unity and were out taking back the streets in force, meeting each other for socially distanced drinks in the park. Never mind that they didn't leave the house for decades prior and sneered at their neighbours while unironically wondering what happened to community spirit.

Paying peope to do fuck all is a good way to keep the riff-raff off the streets, albeit an expensive one. It also made everyone realise just how fucking incompetent the "fiscally responsible" Tory party are here in the UK.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Gay take. COVID was the point of no return for humanity in the direction of collapse or general discord. Theoretically, it was a perfect opportunity for the world to unite as one against an invisible enemy, work together, and come out better for it. Instead we got people crying about masks, fear and death mongering for both the disease and the Vax, and people hating each other more than they ever did. The Watchmen was written 40 years ago, and it's thesis was that humanity is so fargone, only the threat of an alien force could bring about peace. In 2023 that's a ridiculous conclusion... An alien force would just give us new things to hate and deride each other for.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I was laid off for almost 4 months of the summer of 2020. I didn’t get any unemployment or anything, but I had limitless free time.

I lived in a camper in a driveway and it was one of the best summers - and maybe years - of my life.