• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID-19 Appreciation Thread (THANK GOD FOR COVID!)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Shutting down the economy might have been a tad damaging. But my life was fantastic all through the pandemic, even though it ruined my career advancements by disrupting everything at the worst moment.

The government told me I wasn't allowed to do business, so they owed me now... And owed me, they did. The unemployment gibbs were tremendous and seemingly never ending, blue and red states alike. Then stupid Biden made it all tax free with the forgiveness, he did it Nicey Nice. He did it up nice.

Despite ruining my job prospects, COVID gave me my only vacation as an adult, so I milked the hell out of it. I think it officially lasted for a year and a half, maybe 2 years?

In terms of innovation, COVID was responsible for corporations advancing toward a more fluent service and robotic lifestyle. Now they leave my deliveries right at the door. I don't have to look those drivers in their stupid food-delivering eyes. It also created curb-side parking lot deliveries at big stores. You don't even have to go inside now. Some of my ex girlfriends in town are food delivery drivers now and I don't want to awkwardly run into them at my own home. It happened once and I peered out my peephole silently like a complete coward. Interaction: successfully avoided.

What did COVID do for YOU?

G

Shutting down the economy might have been a tad damaging. But my life was fantastic all through the pandemic, even though it ruined my career advancements by disrupting everything at the worst moment.

The government told me I wasn't allowed to do business, so they owed me now... And owed me, they did. The unemployment gibbs were tremendous and seemingly never ending, blue and red states alike. Then stupid Biden made it all tax free with the forgiveness, he did it Nicey Nice. He did it up nice.

Despite ruining my job prospects, COVID gave me my only vacation as an adult, so I milked the hell out of it. I think it officially lasted for a year and a half, maybe 2 years?

In terms of innovation, COVID was responsible for corporations advancing toward a more fluent service and robotic lifestyle. Now they leave my deliveries right at the door. I don't have to look those drivers in their stupid food-delivering eyes. It also created curb-side parking lot deliveries at big stores. You don't even have to go inside now. [SIZE=18px]Some of my ex girlfriends in town are food delivery drivers now[/SIZE] and I don't want to awkwardly run into them at my own home. It happened once and I peered out my peephole silently like a complete coward. Interaction: successfully avoided.

What did COVID do for YOU?

Hey dman, did they even really exist?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Not to bring down the fawkin room but I wasn't allowed to visit my mom in the hospital while she was dying because of covid. But hey at least she didn't die  and get covid. (People actually said that to me)

I love when little idiot zoomers whine that they didn't get a graduation. Hey stupid. I listen to a bunch of guys for years who never got a graduation either, and they turned out fine. They also didn't visit their parents, dying or not. So what are they complaining about?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I bought a cap like this
e9c83821-9a1f-4540-b765-346a7eebc764.c33c5eaa994c312145f039e4e8ec7712.jpeg

but only snapped on the mouth part with giant holes
kinda felt like an idiot at the time, walking into a gas station to buy beer but gotta put some goofily long Sandlot hat on beforehand, but know that putting on an actual mask during the hysteria would have given me even bigger douche chills in the future

I had some little white nigger faggot give me an offhand "Youre supposed to be wearing a mask" type comment as I was in a federal building for work, I unthinkingly laughed at him like "Yeah ha right" but within 2 seconds of him scampering away I realized he was serious. FUCKING FAGGOT still makes me mad. WHAT? Cause police are nearby I can't call you a retard? Homo

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
A woman from work and I were quarantined in the same group of buildings for 2 weeks. We didn't particularly like each other, we definitely weren't friends, but we hated the same people and things, and despite it being technically illegal in Korea we would sneak over to each others places and get fucked up drunk and watch movies Red Letter Media reviewed on best of the worst. I am now engaged to this woman. COVID destroyed everything for me.

G

During the early part when there was no cars on the road (March 2020- June 2020ish)...I treated the streets like I owned them. Would drive thru red lights (only car in sight )
GOT REAALLLY INTO INTERNETTY STUFF (Before the pandemic, would use YouTube to watch Sopranos clips and other mundane shit). The Nana-Brian Gilgore birthday calls would have been missed by me had it not been for the lockdown.

G

I bought a cap like this
e9c83821-9a1f-4540-b765-346a7eebc764.c33c5eaa994c312145f039e4e8ec7712.jpeg

but only snapped on the mouth part with giant holes
kinda felt like an idiot at the time, walking into a gas station to buy beer but gotta put some goofily long Sandlot hat on beforehand, but know that putting on an actual mask during the hysteria would have given me even bigger douche chills in the future

I had some little white nigger faggot give me an offhand "Youre supposed to be wearing a mask" type comment as I was in a federal building for work, I unthinkingly laughed at him like "Yeah ha right" but within 2 seconds of him scampering away I realized he was serious. FUCKING FAGGOT still makes me mad. WHAT? Cause police are nearby I can't call you a retard? Homo

I was in a Walmart once and no lie this old Polish or Russian electrician from the jobsite (who hated me, idk racist or sumptin) literally "bumped" into me. Instead of catching up, since its not often you see your colleague from work at a random retail store...He goes "Boq, 6ft distance, please!" and keeps on walking away.

I could tell he was really pleased with himself for that, the pandemic was good for stoic loner, power tripping E.European boomer immigrants.