• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could you take Pat in a street fight?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He would have to fucking kill me. Because that's what I would do to him. Whether or not he has more body mass than me.

G

Pat is a big fat giant pussy. He's not little and has some psycho rage, but people like that tend to leave themselves open very easily.

I don't think he has an ounce of coordination in him, other than stick twirling. I wouldn't sweat it at all, and he has 30 pounds on me easy,

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
You mean this guy?

3gvakcoecsm31.jpg

Does this guy look like a problem to you? He's soft af.

C584-E58-A-2-C57-4-D72-8-CE1-A05-F72-A0-A611.jpg

Look at that pillowy fist. He couldn't bruise a peach.

810-F9688-5459-4731-8-D2-D-BC4507-FA1-D0-F.jpg

This is not the face of a guy who knows how to handle himself.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I doubt it, I'm easily 5 inches shorter and 120 pounds lighter. I'd have to bank on him being slow and clumsy so I could create distance to ensure he couldn't grab me and crush me under his enormous weight.

My best chance would be to jump on his back and pull his eye out, which is my general strategy anyway.

That being said, I feel confident I would beat the shit out of Nana, Jim Norton, and Sam Roberts. Opie is a bit of a toss up and I'm pretty sure Bobo would kill anyone who stepped to him so I'd avoid him altogether.

G

He's way bigger than I am, but he would get gassed in less than 30 seconds. Either way if I ever saw him he would run for his life and call the police

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
He would never fight anyone, he would just call the cops and threaten to sue.

But hypothetically if he somehow did, he would make me look like Jack Reacher and I weigh like 160. Im no tough guy but I wrestled for 10 years, what the hell is Pat gonna do when I shoot an ankle pick? Wind up on his ass is what

G

I'd punch his throat and break his tracea. Then I'd kick him in the pussy then break his head over my knee. I've never fought and have zero combat experience but I guarantee I would send his nose bone through his pig brain in five seconds flat. Then fuck Nick in the ass.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I might actually pay for him to initiate a fight with me if we ever met. You can't start one with him because police will be called in seconds and he'll cry about stalkers and being a hate crime because he's a closet case.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I'd never considered the "Retard Rage" factor...
Nonetheless, he's slow, clumsy and fat so I think I'd take him in under 10 seconds.
Yea. I don't think he's ever been in a fight, especially all the ones he's claimed to be in but I wonder if seeing one of us in person would make him snap and just unleash the retard/autism rage. Like those stories of a mother lifting part of a car to get her child out from underneath it. He might rip a lamp post straight out of the ground and start swinging. The biggest issue for him would be he would only have a good 30 seconds in him. After that he will be gassed out from the retard rage and adrenaline.