• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Could you take Pat in a street fight?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think I could. He’s got easily at least 100lb on me and he would be fighting with such a retard rage that he’s finally found a stlaker, I think he might actually win.

I’m 5”9 165LB and I have some boxing experience, so I could maybe do it if I avoid his immense bulk just engulfing me in an autistic fit of anger.

Then again he is actually a timid coward in real life so my retard rage theory might not actually be a factor to worry about.

G

im 6'2 180 but have much bigger bones, hands, shoulders etc. He has a delicate frame, ignore the obesity. It would not be fair, Im not violent but it would not be fair because Im athletic, don't drink, got 10 years on him, and physically fit and strong. I could hold him down for a citizen's arrest without breaking a sweat.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
im 6'2 180 but have much bigger bones, hands, shoulders etc. He has a delicate frame, ignore the obesity. It would not be fair, Im not violent but it would not be fair because Im athletic, don't drink, got 10 years on him, and physically fit and strong. I could hold him down for a citizen's arrest without breaking a sweat.
If only you were there the night sweet Bernell lost his life to Patrick. #JUSTICEFORBERNELL

G

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think I could. He’s got easily at least 100lb on me and he would be fighting with such a retard rage that he’s finally found a atalker, I think he might actually win.

I’m 5”9 165LB and I have some boxing experience, so I could maybe do it if I avoid his immense bulk just engulfing me in an autistic fit of anger.

Then again he is actually a timid coward in real life so my retard rage theory might not actually be a factor to worry about.
If you’ve boxed you’d win easy. He’d gas after like 30 seconds. Just stick and move.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Generally speaking, as someone who has spent over 30 years training, I'd suggest that no matter how experienced you are, you should never assume you'd beat anyone in a fight.

However, in this case, I am absolutely fucking certain beyond any doubt that I would demolish this whisper soft, fat faggot with ease.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Generally speaking, as someone who has spent over 30 years training, I'd suggest that no matter how experienced you are, you should never assume you'd beat anyone in a fight.

However, in this case, I am absolutely fucking certain beyond any doubt that I would demolish this whisper soft, fat faggot with ease.
We have seen enough of pat to size him up.