• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

could pat reasonably defeat a silverback gorilla if he was armed with a 1717 charleville standard issue french line infantry musket?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718750732392.png

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Would you rather be raped by a silverback gorilla or a miniature pony? The pony is small and adorable, but it's got a very significant rod. The gorilla has one of the smallest rods in the animal kingdom, but it's a gorilla and it can really grab you by the hips and pound that little thing into you.
If Aristotle and Plato couldn't definitively answer that question, how am I supposed to do it?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Would you rather be raped by a silverback gorilla or a miniature pony? The pony is small and adorable, but it's got a very significant rod. The gorilla has one of the smallest rods in the animal kingdom, but it's a gorilla and it can really grab you by the hips and pound that little thing into you.

How about a capybara?

They're chill.

b4c85328ae763bab03983f700d3897a5.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's more to consider too. Where a miniature pony can't really make you suck his dick, a gorilla can. You might say "the pony wouldn't be able to rape me, Abe." Think again, fuckface. Let's say you're in the pony's muddy, shitty pen and you're only wearing those old timey long johns with the ass flaps. The pony could bite the ass flap open, ram you down in the shit and just rape the living hell out of you. I stay vigilant. Whenever I'm in the presence of an animal I am hyper aware of every way they could possibly sexually violate me and any objects I can use as self defense tools.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fine. If none of you fucking cowards will answer my question, I will:

I pick the gorilla. And I'd bite that gorilla's tiny little cock off.

The gorilla's probably gonna want you to blow him a little before he rails you, since he has hands to force your head down with. When you get there, just bite his prick off and run. Biting a gorilla's dick off would totally incapacitate it, right? Jamie, look up if biting a gorilla's dick off incapacitates them.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

The gorilla's probably gonna want you to blow him a little before he rails you, since he has hands to force your head down with. When you get there, just bite his prick off and run. Biting a gorilla's dick off would totally incapacitate it, right? Jamie, look up if biting a gorilla's dick off incapacitates them.

I choose death, personally.

I can't go Gorilla, because I've seen Trading Places.

I can't go pony, because that's like taking the innocence from a child. They're the Warwick Davis' of horses. I will not sully them!

Why couldn't one of the options be a platypus? Now THAT'S FUNNY!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I choose death, personally.

I can't go Gorilla, because I've seen Trading Places.

I can't go pony, because that's like taking the innocence from a child. They're the Warwick Davis' of horses. I will not sully them!

Why couldn't one of the options be a platypus? Now THAT'S FUNNY!
It's no fun if it isn't a difficult decision. Everyone wants to be raped by a platypus because it's just silly.

Also, the pony would be sullying YOU in this scenario.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

if you're saying the raping isn't a guarantee with a chance to run away then I'd definitely chose the pony rather than the gorilla who can catch me while escaping and then kill me while raping me.

No tiny horse is gonna get me in a position to penetrate my holes, and they're short enough to kick in the face. A big one could knock me out, but not a lil feller

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
if you're saying the raping isn't a guarantee with a chance to run away then I'd definitely chose the pony rather than the gorilla who can catch me while escaping and then kill me while raping me.

No tiny horse is gonna get me in a position to penetrate my holes, and they're short enough to kick in the face. A big one could knock me out, but not a lil feller
You're underestimating your opponent. Big mistake. Costly mistake. The cost is hard pony rape.